Youtube. What A Resource!

Low budget, but funny video. I had to watch a few times, but I finally saw the heeled boots on one of the Troopers. The cast was probably told to wear white shoes and that one trooper is female, the other guys are wearing sneakers. Amazing that you noticed. Thanks for Sharing.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Low budget, but funny video.

I had to watch a few times, but I finally saw the heeled boots on one of the Troopers.

The cast was probably told to wear white shoes and that one trooper is female, the other guys are wearing sneakers.

Amazing that you noticed.

Thanks for Sharing.

Actually I didn't notice until the end when the four stormtroopers were walking off. I saw the one trooper with a gait that is normal for heel wearing and took a double take. I watched that video again and noticed the earlier heel shots. :smile:

That was one delightful surprise!

Saturn said:

I don't know if this has been posted in this thread yet, but I enjoyed it:

Saturn - great find. This girl talks about why she wears heels with her lingerie! I should send this clip to my wife. She says she has over 200 pairs!

I like the high throats on those pumps.

I have a pair exactly like them. They are white patent with 7" heels. I find it very hard to walk any distance while wearing them because the extremely high heels cause my feet to slide down into the toes and the high vamp cuts across my instep, becoming very painful. As a result, they're strictly for bedroom use.

White Pumps

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm probably not telling anyone about anything they haven't already seen (I did a search on the forum and didn't find much mention), but michaheel2's videos on YouTube are definitely worth a watch.

I'm guessing it's a guy, but you REALLY wouldn't know from his legs and he really does have no trouble going everywhere in some very high heels.

If only he could get someone else to do his filming instead of self filming the whole time.

Spiker.

spiker said:

I'm probably not telling anyone about anything they haven't already seen (I did a search on the forum and didn't find much mention), but michaheel2's videos on YouTube are definitely worth a watch.

I saw those videos before also already, and I thought the same thing: because he is self-filming all of the time, I find his videos quite annoying to watch, frankly speaking.

That must be our Micha, who hasn't been heard from recently.

Nope, they live in totally different parts of Germany.

And had you not noticed, that "our" Micha has been banned ?? His absence is not at all voluntary.

Nope, they live in totally different parts of Germany.

And had you not noticed, that "our" Micha has been banned ?? His absence is not at all voluntary.

Actually, it is entirely voluntary. He ignored forum guidelines and posted unacceptable material numerous times. I will not go into detail as to what he did but his behavior was entirely under his control. During this time, he was duly warned of the possible repercussions of his actions -- repeatedly. He chose to ignore warnings and continue in his behavior and we could not let it go on.

Have a happy time!

• 4 weeks later...

Just to mention a little cheat that i do. if you find a free translation online, type in high heels and get it translated into all languages then type it into youtube, webshots photobucket etc etc there you have an untapped resource sometimes you find something you usually wouldnt