7Heel.com

UKsensation

Has anyone bought anything from www.7heel.com? They have a gorgeous selection of stilettos and platform heels that are higher than the usual 'four inch heel, add platform'. They say they're from Singapore, but they're probably Chinese. Anything anyone knows would be helpful as I cannot find anything online about them. I'm currently crushing on the attached pair along with a number of others.

Well, this site looks very promising but I haven't found any reviews of the shoes they make and sell. I hope there will be someone who can say something more about these cool shoes and boots:)

looks great if one is looking for fetish shoes yes, probably not the best quality/no italian design, but I was looking for 5,5" or higher pumps/platforms that aren't found at most places and also in bigger sizes available! www.high-heel.de is another one with nice special heels....

Having looked at both sites it looks like allexpress is a little cheaper and gives you all the ordering information you need in order to decide. But they offer less options as far as size and color and concerned, whereas with 7heel the sky seems to be the limit as far as customization is concerned, including custom measurements. I still wouldn't be surprised if it all came from the same factory that 6ihfl also uses.