Fluevog Malibu La Heel-Less

Curt

Anybody got these? 6" heelless kneehigh boots. A lot like the grand national boots. I just love the horse hooved heels. I don't have a pic so just google fluevog malibu la. You won't be disappionted! I got a fetish for these, and high heels don't give me a fetish at all.

They're nice but not actually heel-less. Cut out some of the wedge and you will get a fine stiletto heel. Like most "heel-less" shoes, it is a design trick where the actual footprint itself is the same as a heeled shoe right on the edge of what's possible. A true heelless shoe is a normal one that's had the heel removed, which can be found but are an absolute bugger to walk in.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Dr shoe, you are correct! It is a high wedge and some od the wedge has been removed. They had a boot a decade ago called the grand national boot. It was a cloven hoof boot. This one, the heel had been inverted. I can walk in them very well, but won't be walking in them all day. here is a pic of them

post-18564-0-21572200-1370198914_thumb.j