L.k. Bennett

Amanda

• 2 weeks later...

I adore LKB shoes, after discovering their shops In London in about 1999-ish. I was made up when they crept further North. I'm not sure how many shops they have near where you are, but I've learnt that even when shoes I've been eyeing up on the website have apparently sold out, there are plenty in the London-based shops, so it's probably worth giving them a call if ever there are a pair you can't get online :-)

Did you know that L K Bennett's brother Gordon was a tailor? He created the range Gor'Blimey Trousers, and he lived in a council flat. (Sorry, Amanda.)

did he also "look a proper 'nana in his great big hobnail boots?" or should i be posting that in the guys section :-)

Gordon Bennett Megan, I simply can't Adam and Eve what a load of pony you've gorn and turned this uncle Ned into...

Did you know that L K Bennett's brother Gordon was a tailor? He created the range Gor'Blimey Trousers, and he lived in a council flat. (Sorry, Amanda.)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The fancy dress hire shop would be furious if they knew what we wanted the striped tops and masks for.

Oh Megan, stripey shirts and masks......it's a bit passe.

I'm thinking black wetsuits, sky diving equipment and special minature computer things......far more apt for this day and age.

Evening gowns and subterfuge to start of course with a smattering of square jawed tuxedo clad henchmen and a few explosions.

;-)

• 4 weeks later...

Shh, Amanda, it looks like the royals are on to us ( though judging by the photo it looks like  pregnancy has been unkind to Kate.)

Oh Megan, stripey shirts and masks......it's a bit passe. I'm thinking black wetsuits, sky diving equipment and special minature computer things......far more apt for this day and age. Evening gowns and subterfuge to start of course with a smattering of square jawed tuxedo clad henchmen and a few explosions. ;-)

Did the chap turn up with your Black Magic?  I find you just can't trust the delivery men these days.  The card through the door is less impressive. 

Not yet no. I think it's to do with a combination of those sat nav things and the fact that my post code covers a wide area which includes several houses.

he's probably also realised by now that there's no mobile reception once he's actually arrived in the area.

If he's using a sat nav I expect he turned left into the river.  The box will be all soggy, so you'd do best to order some more.

I'm even more convinced that the royals are on to us, since the post that tipped me off has mysteriously disappeared.  My advice would be to use only your own driver, wear a seatbelt at all times (in the car) and keep a close eye on the Daily Express.  Hidden amongst the weather reports are clues as to how the plot is unfolding.