Grand Rapids Michigan Heel Meet

Bernheels

Any heelsters want to get together in Grand Rapids Michigan area. I can host on a weekend. Very private location. Hang out in your heels all weekend. Let me know if interested. Bernheels

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bernheels Just got off the telatype with Iloveboots. I have not looked at this message board forever. If you are still wanting to do a weekend at your place, I am in the mood for it. spikesmike

Hey Mike and David:

I am locking in the weekend of August 17 & 18 at my place. Not sure what the turnout will be. Could be a mix bag od Heelsters and possible some crossdressers. I will do both as always. Let me know if you guys are in for sure.

Looking forward to it.

Bern

August?? I should hope I'm back in the game by then.

Heelster,

I don't know what happened but I hope you are back in the game soon. I am locking in August 17 & 18 at my place for all heel lovers that want to strut their stuff for the weekend. Come any way you want to hang out and enjoy wearing heels indoors and outside.

Hope you can make it!

Bern

We are on for the 17 &18th of Aug. Come as you please for a good time. Just hang out or go into town for strutting fun. Just let me know who is coming out. Bernheels

Hey Mike and David:

I am locking in the weekend of August 17 & 18 at my place. Not sure what the turnout will be. Could be a mix bag od Heelsters and possible some crossdressers. I will do both as always. Let me know if you guys are in for sure.

Looking forward to it.

Bern

Heelster,

I don't know what happened but I hope you are back in the game soon. I am locking in August 17 & 18 at my place for all heel lovers that want to strut their stuff for the weekend. Come any way you want to hang out and enjoy wearing heels indoors and outside.

Hope you can make it!

Bern

I'm back in the game, but I may have to transport a college student to campus about that time - - not sure yet, Waiting for dorm assignments and opening / move in dates.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello heelsters! Just checking in to see who is going to join us on August 17 & 18th? We are locked in to meet at my house on that weekend. Would like to know who is coming so that I can plan. I will post some hotels in the area soon. There is a cluster of 3-4 that are right next to each other about 5 miles from my house. They are in the North area of Holland, MI. Hope to see some of you there. bernheels

Bernheels How are we going to meet at your place without making your address public to the entire world ? Meeting at a restaurant could still be something of an embaresment for you , in your home town, since I would arrive there in high heels and a skirt. Also, With iloveboots arriving in crotch high boots over jeans. This could be a real party. spikesmike.

Hotels near Bernheels House: Holiday Inn Express - within 5 miles - North end of Holland http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/holland/hldfe/hoteldetail Hotel Reservations : 1 877 410 6681 | Hotel Front Desk :1-616-7382800 Hampton Inn - right next to Holiday Inn Express Hampton Inn Holland - Holland42.81935, -86.08896 2.5 stars 12427 Felch St, Holland, MI, 49424 United States ‎866 539 8430‎ http://www.hotels.com/ho129098/hampton-inn-holland-holland-united-states/ Fairfield Inn Holland 2854 W Shore Dr, Holland, MI, 49424, US » Map of 2854 W Shore Dr, Holland, MI 1-866-460-7456 Check these out and see what you can find. Send me a personal e-mail to: bernheels@yahoo.com and I will send you my address if you are sure you are joing us. Please put in the subject line from HiHeelPlace - just in case it goes to Spam. Let me know who is coming, Bernheels

SpikesMike, you've been peeking at my ensemble :)

Bernheels

How are we going to meet at your place without making your address public to the entire world ?

Meeting at a restaurant could still be something of an embaresment for you , in your home town,

since I would arrive there in high heels and a skirt. Also, With iloveboots arriving in crotch high boots

over jeans. This could be a real party. spikesmike.

Great info Bernheels.

You know you have me counted in :)

David

Hotels near Bernheels House:

Holiday Inn Express - within 5 miles - North end of Holland

http://www.ihg.com/h...dfe/hoteldetail

Hotel Reservations : 1 877 410 6681 | Hotel Front Desk :1-616-7382800

Hampton Inn - right next to Holiday Inn Express

Hampton Inn Holland - Holland42.81935, -86.08896 2.5 stars 12427 Felch St, Holland, MI, 49424 United States ‎866 539 8430‎

http://www.hotels.co...-united-states/

Fairfield Inn Holland 2854 W Shore Dr, Holland, MI, 49424, US

» Map of 2854 W Shore Dr, Holland, MI

1-866-460-7456

Check these out and see what you can find.

Send me a personal e-mail to:

bernheels@yahoo.com and I will send you my address if you are sure you are joing us. Please put in the subject line from HiHeelPlace - just in case it goes to Spam.

Let me know who is coming,

Bernheels

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 2 weeks later...

To all that may have been interested in attending this meeting. I will be cancelling this meeting based on very limited attendance. One of the key attendees has a family issue that will not allow them to be there. I will try and reschedule for the fall when there seems to be more availability with other heelsters! Hope to see you all soon! Bernheels

Mick18, Wishing won't help. Heel meets don't just happen by themselves. Why not plan one yourself? It's easy. The Mid-West is a big place. What city? Pick a date and time, pick a venue for the get together (a restaurant or pub), and maybe go shoe shopping before or after. Then post an announcement and see if anyone else posts or pm's you that he's interested. Maybe you'll get a couple of others who attend. Johnieheel (what ever happened to him? he was always an inspiration!) hosted a couple of very successful heel meets in Canton, Ohio, a few years ago this way. You can do it, too. Good luck! Steve (in the Mid-West of Ohio)