Girls Forum Posting

Curt

Sadly, you are correct. Sadly - it seems that even for the female to wear heels is becoming an "incorrect event" to engage in as feminity has been derided as something a female should avoid. Too bad that has been the swing of the pendulum over time has seemed to brought us to that point. I grew up at a time when the peer females could hardly wait to get their first pair as it was a right of passage. For the last decade or so, 4 and 5 year old kids have been able to have their own heels and I wonder if that "special" feeling has lost its influence as the grow up and choose the athletic styles instead of "dress-up" methods of the past. Just be glad there are some "die hards" who still embrace the ideal of feminity - THANK GOODNESS!!!!

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I see the site as being somewhat divided between the fetishists and the afficionados. Clinicaly, a fetish is "psychologically necessary for sexual gratification," although I wound tend to lump obsessions with high heels into that category, as well, especially if it's a male obsessed with the various aspects of wearing high heels himself. The only time I ever wear heels outside my apartment is if I'm getting the mail between 1 and 4 am, if I'm going on a long drive, like to the airport (more than an hour away), if I'm frequenting a major landmark out of state where I'm unlikely to run into anyone I know, or if I'm heading to one of two bars downtown where cross-dressing and transvestism is routine enough that no one gives a second thought to a guy wearing heels, and that's regardless of whether I'm wearing a skirt with them, as well. Thus, for me, wearing heels is simply an extension of who I am on the inside. There's no sexual component to it at all. Therefore, I'd say I fit into the "afficionado" category. But you're right - some folks here do fit into the fetish category. I've seen at least one poll on this site in the last year or so on which category the guys tend to be. That might help with a better understanding of the break-down.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Its not a fetish for most of us. Just a love for fashion. Obviously women have nothing to post about because they are expected to wear heels. And probably don't want to. Most of the time.

What also did not help was the recent unmasking of a male posing as a female. If I were female that would upset me. I would feel cheated and it would demotivate me. If you cannot feel safe in your own corner, a normal reaction would be to leave. And also, maybe a few other imposters were scared away. All I know is that it is always the good that suffer from the bad. Please, let us go back to the heels and put all the other stuff (skirts, hose, dresses, bags etc) in the fashion part and leave it there. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Its not a fetish for most of us. Just a love for fashion. Obviously women have nothing to post about because they are expected to wear heels. And probably don't want to. Most of the time.

I actually enjoy wearing heels. I don't find it quite so challenging, daring, exciting or interesting as most of the members here but I have to admit to having a bit of a shoe obsession.obsession or fetish perhaps since I fail to believe as some members do, that heels carry no sexual connotations.

It's regrettable if some of the women members might have left after recent outings and bannings We do however need to do this in order to keep the girls forum for the girls. I do suspect what pumpcat said, that some impostors might have been scared away. As Amanda said, for most women, it's just what they wear. Not a lot of need to talk about it, I know I don't, but I do. For me also, heels are just what I wear. I suppose it's because others may need the inspiration.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I think the fact that it's a male dominated fetish site might have something to do with it.

.. and that some of the supposed ' ladies ' were hanging out the bottom of their skirts ;) .

*I* wouldnt call it a ' fetish ' though. ( honestly, it could be stated as such. )

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

How come girls aren't posting in their forum anymore? Just wondering, I read it sometimes and it is interesting.

It is interesting to listen in to their posts from time to time.

And it is sad to see that the last person posting in the Girls Forum is one of the transgressors (I assume) and that was nearly a month ago.

Hopefully one of the ladies who still visit will feel like starting a thread, or pick up an old one and knock them off the front page for good.

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

No one likes being lied to (although the American people do seem to enjoy being lied to by their leaders, otherwise why don't they do something about it.). I suspect that the discovery, outing and banning of certain members was a shock for many members. No doubt this betrayal of trust will make some think twice about posting. I imagine given a little time for reflection that the girls forum will perk up once again. Anyone who suspects someone may not be who they say they are, can anonymously report them to the website team. This was instrumental to busting the last few violators.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I actually enjoy wearing heels. I don't find it quite so challenging, daring, exciting or interesting as most of the members here but I have to admit to having a bit of a shoe obsession.obsession or fetish perhaps since I fail to believe as some members do, that heels carry no sexual connotations.

I have to say I also enjoy wearing heels and it's exciting to go out in stylish shoes that women wear every day as a guy. I don't find it sexual at all. I as a guy just find them fun to wear. I imagine if I wore heels every day after time they wouldn't be as exciting but would still be fun!

As Amanda said, for most women, it's just what they wear. Not a lot of need to talk about it.

I agree. There's often not much in the way of experience or adventure to talk about. One could discuss particular shoes, but it's all a bit subjective, so never likely to lead far. And we tend to be a little less 'attribute focused' than the chaps, so there's not much to discuss in depth.

Does this thread belong in the forum "For the guys" ?

I wondered that too. There have been some strange forum choices recently. For example: http://www.hhplace.org/topic/21332-men-what-made-you-want-to-wear-heels/ in the everyone section and addressed directly to men. It doesn't really matter, but it does blur the edges. I tend not to look at the men's forum and only found this thread because it was pointed out to me.

Gosh Meg you're just such a goody two un nosey shoes

One of the things I hated most about playground duty was having to go and check that nothing untoward was happening in the boys' toilet. Particularly on a hot day. I doubt much has changed.

It's kind of funny, by percentage, the topics in the girls forums are far more fetish orientated. I would have hoped that there were many more posts which included pictures of new styles of heels, or trends and shops, etc... Personally, I'd love to find a site which focuses on that sort of stuff, without excessive inane chatter about celebrities and catty participants.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Looks like the clear out of imposters on the girl forum as just left Miss Amanda and Megan so not really a lot for them to discuss in a separate forum as they both seem to contribute across the board. Very glad we have them both on board here though, to be fair we don't need any more as they are both great characters.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Well, everybody can post and read in the guys section, right?

Well, the question you asked:

How come girls aren't posting in their forum anymore?

can only be answered by the girls themselves. So asking that question in the guys' forum (where probably most of the girls aren't looking) won't help to get an answer from them. Asking it in the forum for everybody will increase your chances to get an answer from the girls.

It's kind of funny, by percentage, the topics in the girls forums are far more fetish orientated. I would have hoped that there were many more posts which included pictures of new styles of heels, or trends and shops, etc... Personally, I'd love to find a site which focuses on that sort of stuff, without excessive inane chatter about celebrities and catty participants.

I must say, that I always thought many of the topics there rather 'uncharacteristic'.

With 20-20 hindsight one may have to conclude that quite a few of those topics were started by people with a rather strange idea of what occupies the mind of women.

I agree that we are very fortunate having Amanda and Megan still here.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I agree. Maybe it's time to rethink the structure of this forum and eliminate the gender separation altogether. Why not have just one section called General Discussion for Everyone, and it's open to everyone on any topic having to do with high heels that doesn't fit into the other sections? I would be in favor of closing forever the For the Girls and For the Guys sections. I suggest that for this forum to continue to serve us well, we really need to focus on that which unites us (high heels) and not what divides us (gender or anything else). What do you all think? Steve

It is really a shame, the girls forum was already struggling in last year or two to stay alive and now recent events seem to have put the final nail in the coffin.

Maybe it's time to rethink the structure of this forum and eliminate the gender separation altogether. ...

A potentially good suggestion Steve, but it could turn out to be a lot of work for site mods, and in the end it still may not have the desired outcome. Tough call...

Yep, a huge load of work without the remotest idea if it will work.

I have to say I did rather lose interest in the "girls" forum since it was almost completely occupied by men.

I disagree that Megan and I are the only females left here. I know for a fact that there are other females who are still active members. Not very active though I agree.

Perhaps it will heel in time.

No need to forgive me for the pun.

One of the things I hated most about playground duty was having to go and check that nothing untoward was happening in the boys' toilet. Particularly on a hot day. I doubt much has changed.

I don't think I could go anywhere near one of those on a hot day. Not without some sort of breathing apparatus.

What were you checking for exactly Meg?

I don't think I could go anywhere near one of those on a hot day. Not without some sort of breathing apparatus.

What were you checking for exactly Meg?

Mostly they were just trading football stickers, but bullying goes on. There were some children who were scared to go to the toilet. The skill in playground duty is to never let them feel unwatched. It's reassuring to the timid and disconcerting to those bent on mischief.

I can understand why you girls are upset. Its supossed to be for women only, but it didn't work out that way. I'm not going to read any of the post any more. The women deserve more respect!