Love These

9inchheel

What is it with not rotating the images into the proper orientation. Even if you don't have the software to do it which I truly doubt considering it is included with most operating systems, this website does have that capability. Lot's of people find having to look at sideways images a royal pain.

Jane has posted pictures a few times and although they are fine on our system, they have turned out sideways?

I'll let her know you have issues Shafted ;)

• 3 weeks later...

anybody else want to pic on me for posting here???? come on........

I haven't visited for a while so have only just seen this thread. However, if you were new here I could understand your reaction to the mods (just about), but there are rules because of experience in running the site during the last 11 years or so, and they were just being gently pointed out. They're beautiful boots and make me very jealous, even if you do wear them lying down...! :w00t2:

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

lying down!!!! who said anything about lying down!.... i wear these boots everywear and when i want to

oh and i aint new here

I know you're not new as you've made quite a few posts. Those boots look ideal for everyday wear. I've worn 4.5 inch sandals along by a canal and over a bridge, with totally unsuspecting people going past me, and I can wear 6 inch heels on the flat, but I'm not quite sure about yours on slopes. ;-)

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on how apt you are at higher heels and the everyday situations you might run into.No problem for me, all slopes are welcome, up or down, cobbled or flat. thank you for your comment.

• 4 weeks later...