' Fantasy Forum '.

My usual disclaimer : I might say some things that upset others and ( probably ) use a word or 2 that could be considered ' bad language '. If such bugs you, please skip this post and Im sorry to have wasted your viewing/browsing time.

From another thread "

Tell me about it. A promising contributor that lied to us.No matter how you look at it, it is deception. Just coming clean with us (as members) could have avoided this matter.

It's not the alternate method of presenting that gets me, it's the deception. That deception is an insult to us all. We accept anyone, and we should IMO.

I think that most here don't have a problem with people being cross dressers including myself. It's when (quoting ILK, think) it become some kind of fantasy. At that point it can only become a downward spiral.

//insert a username here// problem is not cross dressing, it's honesty.

Ive been going through the galleries a lot here lately as Im a bit ' confused ' on my own end. Fashion wise, I dunno where Im at but its not that big of a problem.

What concerned me the most was in looking at some of the galleries, There were men wearing boots, men wearing jackstands, men wearing skirts.. and dresses.. and some whom have grown boobs? WTF?!?!?

I can understand there are those whom might wish to be a woman. I understand there are those whom might find sexual pleasure wearing certain attire. I am quite aware that Ru Paul is a guy but can make one fine assed babe at times, cock or not! The same for many other men.. but thats not the ' content ' here on this site ( that I have seen )

The problem I have seen coming a bit lately is that there are guys whom for WHATEVER reason, feel they need to be seen as a woman.

Maybe they are ' intra sexual ' or ' transexual ' or whatever the term is for today. If so, Thats a GOOD thing as they realize where they are and have a grasp in their mind about who and what they are or wish to be. They are genuine in how they feel.

I was informed when I joined here, that this is a FASHION site first and foremost. Its not about putting on a pair of shoes and going out to get laid. Its not about some fantasies with enactments that need not be described.

Some people call what they do ' cross dressing '. I have NO ISSUE at all with that. Some would say *I* do such ( No shit! Imagine that! ;) ). But I dont try and pass myself off as a woman. Im not ( a woman ) and I am quite confident in saying I have no concerns in regards to ever wanting to actually be one.

I believe what happened was a guy/man/bloke/XY Chromosome individual decided to imposter as a woman.

I need not ask why. I dont even care to know why as such is irrelevant.

What IS relevant is the sites rules and the purpose for which its here. Its for conversation in regards to Fashion and relative materials and a few smaller more ' social ' areas.

My suggestion..

If your a guy, and claiming to be a woman on here.. Contact Shafted. Hes a *very* understandable and loving guy whom will more then likely just have your present account deleted and you can join as a ' new ' member, water under the bridge and nobody will know any different.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Looks like debbie had us all going. I thought it was a girl too. Too bad, he had some good posts. Maybe ill put some posts in the: what am I wearing today thread. Just to keep things moving smoothly.

Well I can't delete accounts here., nor would I want to as that messes up the flow of the threads.

You are right though, ILK. I am understanding in that respect. Come clean and you'll have no problems with me. I would expect the bulk of the membership to feel the same way.

Honestly anyone with any gender issues (and I am using that term loosely) who wants to post here is welcome to and I only ask that they represent themselves honestly as do the bulk of the membership.

Honesty is rewarded here by the membership. It is the very nature of our heeling. Respect that and one will receive the same respect in return.

Ive been going through the galleries a lot here lately as Im a bit ' confused ' on my own end. Fashion wise, I dunno where Im at but its not that big of a problem.

What concerned me the most was in looking at some of the galleries, There were men wearing boots, men wearing jackstands, men wearing skirts.. and dresses.. and some whom have grown boobs? WTF?!?!?

What concerns me is that the galleries are so damn hard to moderate with the new forum software. One really has to go out of their way to moderate them. The old software made it easy. However, most of the upgrades were good.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

What concerns me is that the galleries are so damn hard to moderate with the new forum software. One really has to go out of their way to moderate them. The old software made it easy. However, most of the upgrades were good.

Its not that I mind the galleries at all. Theres some really good stuff in there BUT.. its all useless to me as I dont stuff a bra with fake boobs, so I just quit looking at them all together. I could google ' crossdresser ' or ' tranny ' and get all the pics I wanted like that. If I put in ' fashionable guy, I wind up with GQ Muscle bound types that I really dont care to look anything like.

I was looking for pics like ( using names that I know the person wont mind being an example of.. ) JeffB's , yours or Kneehighs.. Being a fashionable guy wearing some better then average footware. It started to look like a ' female impersonator ' gallery.

Sure, its not being dishonest nor misleading and its well within the rules and it SHOULD be allowed. There are others whom might find a use for those galleries so they should stay.

Sorry to hear that DebbiNC, has been busted. I am somewhat shocked to hear that. I always wondered why her ankles in her pics, didn't match the ankles in her avatar. Now I know,why. I thought that we had a great contributor to HHP. Happy Heeling, bluejay

What is sad bluejay, is coming clean was all it would have taken to settle this matter and DebbieNC could still be here. I guess it just wasn't in the cards though.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

The sad part is.. And I say this in all sincerity.. I can see exactly why the women desire to have their own little corner to go gab in. Even then, someone has to come along and trash the integrity of it :(

I didn't realis he had been banned, ha ha I'm always last to find out anything, I do have to say I knew he was a he there's just some things that give it away. It doesn't bother me but as ILK says this is a fashion site not a TV site. Why people dont just post pics of themselves as a man in heels/ discuss heels and let us know they also like to cross dress but keep it off this site I will never know becaus I'm sure we all don't mind that at all

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I was looking for pics like ( using names that I know the person wont mind being an example of.. ) JeffB's , yours or Kneehighs.. Being a fashionable guy wearing some better then average footware. It started to look like a ' female impersonator ' gallery.

In the past there have been some 'cleanups'. I know of at least once since I joined. Tech removed lots of TV stuff and even complete threads. Apparently the site has a tendency to slowly slide in that direction and needs regular readjustment. Maybe such a cleanup, much work as it may be. should be considered again. The site is about high heeled shoes and some fashion that goes with it. Free style fashion. (That is how I found the site). It would be nice if it could stay that way.

Y.

PS. I am kind of curious how this was found out. It looks like difficult detective work. But maybe it is better not to tell.....

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Well said ILK...I totally agree .... I do not often have much to say as I like to think I'm still learning. I first joined this site as it was such a wonderful support system for me. It helped me lean about myself and come to terms that I was just a guy whom love high heels and how to deal with that in today's world. You made me feel as part of a group and that I was not alone in what I was going through. Thanks to your support, I have been able to get great advice and have been able to go out in public on a few occasions. I still watch where and when I go and I still take precaution as still an issue between my wife and I (but that is another topic for another day).... I did not join this site to "fit" in as a women or learn how to be a women. I imagine that one can go somewhere else for that. It may seem like I'm rambling and sorry if I'm not making sense but this site should continue to be about High Heels and be there to continue to help others like myself that need support to get over the hump that it's ok to be a man who wear heels.

Sound's like it is time for me to go on one of those gallery cleanups. Please don't take it personally if I delete TV content., it's the nature of this forum. I'm not handing out warnings here, just cleaning things up. Do take notice all of what I delete. It is a good indicator of what is acceptable content.. Learn from it.

A suggestion :

Sound's like it is time for me to go on one of those gallery cleanups. Please don't take it personally if I delete TV content., it's the nature of this forum. I'm not handing out warnings here, just cleaning things up. Do take notice all of what I delete. It is a good indicator of what is acceptable content.. Learn from it.

Any way to spam everyones inbox to inform people of this or make some kind of ' broadcast ' announcement? Maybe give people a weeks notice before you go through the galleries?

Not to sound out of my place, but its kind of rude to go and delete someones gallery without them having notice of it. Call it asking for ' courtesy ' maybe?

A suggestion :

Any way to spam everyones inbox to inform people of this or make some kind of ' broadcast ' announcement? Maybe give people a weeks notice before you go through the galleries?

Not to sound out of my place, but its kind of rude to go and delete someones gallery without them having notice of it. Call it asking for ' courtesy ' maybe?

I can make an announcement in the announcetments forum. This applies only to the public viewable galleries. I won't touch private galleries.

Sounds like a good idea. I wish we had an option of deleting gallery pics ourselves. Styles change from time to time. At least mine has.

This seems to come up quite frequently. I've found (maybe it's mod priviledges) that you need to be on the thumbnail page for a gallery. Each thumbnail will have a checkbox. As soon as you check a box, a popup menu should appear with a list of possible actions. Delete should be there.

I dunno.. I just looked through a LOT of galleries and one thing I noticed.. There are quite a few from members whom I have never heard of nor see a post from. Maybe instead of purging the galleries, maybe check for active members going back 2 years or so?

FYI:

http://www.hhplace.org/topic/21284-warning-gallery-spring-cleaning-time/#entry312882

Please disregard my previous statement about warnings in this thread because I will handing It according to the attached links. . The linked thread is how I will be going about it.

• 2 months later...

I was reading through this and someone asked how they knew someone was posing as a female..... Its common sense....

While one can never be 100% sure of the gender of a member, there are clues....

Shoe Pic avatars. Wearing heels is nothing unusual for women, it would be a bit strange for a woman to identify themselves with only a shoe picture.

Post Content. Posting pictures and or videos of women/men other than yourself walking or playing in heels. By posting these things it reveals that you searched for them. Again, wearing heels is the norm for women. We don't need to seek out videos and pictures, we can wear heels anytime and most anyplace without being stared upon.

Self taken shoe photos . Seriously, is there anyone that believes that we can't find someone to take our photos especially while wear some killer heels?

Stories written from a mans point of view. This forum is dominated by men. And alot of the male members here really appreciate a woman perspective on things and their participation. We know that. Why is the world would we write a story from your perspective??? Men know how men think already!

Use common sense and it's obvious who the posers are.

Jenny

Just Jenny

Oh yes, we know who the impoters are. We're just waiting for them to step out of line. In fact we're about to take such action against an individual in the very near future. We're just waiting for him to come clean otherwise he only has a week or so before he's banned forever.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.