Guys In The Girls Forum

JustJenny

I'm just curious to know how you feel about this. I feel like there's a significant number of guys posting here with "female" accounts. I'm sure that some of you suspect the same things. Obviously the moderators have their hands full already and its virtually impossible prove. But how does this affect you? Do you post less because you know or suspect many responses are from the guys or do you even care? I feel like this is great place for us to share thoughts but it just gets under my skin when some can't respect the rules.There has to be someway to verify accounts, right? Jenny

Just Jenny

I truthfully can't say it bothers me one way or another. Other boards that I frequent (shoes and fashion) aren't gender specific and sometimes the men (although few in number) do offer some interesting points of view. While I do think men make up the overwhelming majority of posters on this site...their presence in a general chat forum doesn't bother me although I see it could be off putting to some women. My main reason for being on the site is to enjoy talking albout shoes and sharing pics. Women seem to post so infrequently to the "Girls Only" forum that I post most of my entries in the "Everybody" forum. I certainly don't mind conversing with men about shoes, either. I have to admit I check the "Guys" board on this site from time to time and find it somewhat entertaining reading of their adventures in the real world wearing heels. I get amused when they complain about their feet hurting! As for following the rules, yes, I think everyone should. But in the world of internet forums, I doubt there is a foolproof way to do it. At least not now. Let's have some fun here!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

• 5 weeks later...

I can definitely say I'm thrilled to see, Patsy, Debbie and Leatherheels evicted. No doubt that they'll CREEP back in under another user name but for now I'm satisfied. I'm sure there are others and the moderators have requested our help in identifying them. So lets get our forum back! Jenny

Just Jenny