How High Is Too High?

JustJenny

How high is TOO high?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What is or would be your heel height limit?

• 14cm
    • 15cm
    • 16cm
    • 17cm
    • 18cm
    • 19cm
    • 20cm

I have always liked the higher heels and today with all that's available that means REALLY high! lol! 15cm,16cm 17,cm 18cm and even towering 20cm heels are available from "non fetish" sources. I know there reaches a point where fashion turns to fetish and comfort is lost. So lets assume for the sake of discussion that you can wear any heel height you want comfortably because of the platform or whatever. Where would you stop and why? Cheers Jenny

Just Jenny

Without a platform, I have to stop at about four inches if I am going to be wearing them for any length of time. I've had a pair of five inch heels and they looked hot...but they were murder to wear!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am 5.7' without heels (long since I could see that).  With my normal shoes I am either 5>11 or 6'  My husband is 511" and quite often I am taller than him. First he was no happy with that but I know when I am in my 6 inch heels he finds it hot. 

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm short 4'10" so I wear 6 inch heels daily to get up to a towering 5'4". But they have a 1 3/4" platform, which makes the heel really 4 1/4" high. I don't think I could wear an incline taller than 4 1/2" max.

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

For my shoe size of 36, a 14 cm/5.5"heel without a platform is sort of a maximum to be able to properly walk with and I can survive those through the day. I do have a couple of higher ones, though, that force the feet completely vertical, making it almost impossible to stand in them but those are perfect for fetish games. Like Charlotte put it, there's no such thing as too high, sometimes you just need to crawl..

• Like 1