The Tube!

I loved Scrubs and My Name is Earl. Such nice people. My favourite recently (well recently here) was Gilmore Girls. Oh, and The Simpsons. And then some British stuff that you probably don't know. Holby City (a hospital soap) and QI, a very funny quiz show.

I liked Fringe as well and any sort of good sci-fi stuff. Currently I'll watch NCIS and I'm not ashamed to say that the movies on Lifetime can be really addicting!! Curl up on the couch, maybe in your cumfy sandals, and enjoy an LMN movie. Of course Netflix is a world unto its own, its where I discovered the whole "Lady with the Dragon Tattoo" trology, OMG is that good stuff or what??? HappyinHeels

To be honest I don't get to watch to much telly she who has the remote control must be obeyed, ban shopping channels I say. I now record most things I want and sometimes watch it during the day, and you can fast forward all the adverts.

life is not a rehearsal

I'm a fan of Spartacus also. I like Dancing With The Stars, Vampire Diaries, Hart of Dixie, Star Trek, 90210 & Dallas. Once I get back from our honeymoon, I think it's going to take me weeks just to catch up with all of them.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

I like Conundrom on SyIFY also Lost girl the boots that bo and Kenzy wear ar to die for.

Kenzie is just to die for! SMOKING hot! :D

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Although I don't have TV, my curiousity was peaked by the show Doomsday Preppers. I was shocked to find the last segment of the most recent show featured someone I personally know.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Shafted, I don't know anyone who's been on TV for this but I do know about a half dozen or so people/couples who are preppers to one degree or another. There are far more than people realize and they run the poltical spectrum. HappyinHeels

I cut the cable and threw out the dish, so it's whatever I can find on youtube, Crackle, and hulu... Usually science and educational stuff..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

I can remember our first telly. It was a nice piece of furniture, very tall upright box type shape it had two little doors that used to open and reviel and little black and white tube of about 9 inches across nearly round in shape. The bottom half housed a radio set with loads of short wave bands I spent many a hour tuning in loads of stations, it had a little tuning eye in green in the corner. My grandad had the telly before we did so I don't know when it was made I believe it was made by eko but not sure, and we had a huge x shaped aerial bolted to the clothes line at the bottom of the garden. I think playing with that radio started me on my way to becoming a radio ham. This was in the middle to late 50's.

life is not a rehearsal