"click"

Megan, Megan, Megan what oh what will we do with you????? The "Little House on the Prairie" of American TV fame was never in Minnesota but in Kansas. I have seen the house as it is not far from some relatives of mine near Coffeyville, Kansas. Minnesota, being a state of the Midwest, does indeed have prairies in its western and southern halves along with forests, swamps, hilly areas, raging rivers, and lots of lakes all in an area of 224,000 square kilometres or the same size as the island of Great Britain but our friend Laura was not living in Minnesota but in Kansas. Minneosota is a nice place quite similar to Wisconsin where I live but there is one big difference: they have this strange devotion to a crappy football team that wears purple and gold uniforms. Other than that, they're really COOL people! HappyinHeels

http://en.wikipedia....rie_(TV_series) Minnesota. That's why they always travelled to Minneapolis.QED. It was Dorothy who lived in Kansas.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know Makka Pakka. I've just looked it up. Gosh, how strange! I think that explains a lot about the modern world. The story of stone soup is a bit like a fable. A chap on his uppers rolls into a village asking for a bite to eat but finds all doors shut in his face.Being a resourceful type he has a plan. He takes a pan of water, makes a fire and starts boiling a stone. The villagers are intrigued and come to see what he's up to. When he tells them he's making stone soup and how delicious it is they all want to try some and he says he'll be glad to share it when it's done. Then he looks perplexed and says it's a shame really, but the best stone soup would have a little onion in it, so someone trots off to fetch an onion. Well, you can see where this is leading, and everyone has some lovely soup at the end and the villagers have Learnt a Lesson about being generous.

Megan when you have grandchildren you have to keep up with the times, ninky nock and tombleboos, yes I can name them all and every thing else on cbbees. Bring back four feather falls on itv back in the 50's good old black and white.

life is not a rehearsal

Odd yes but he (I think its a he) is one of the near normal ones, you should see the rest. My favorites are the Harboos.

life is not a rehearsal