Looking To Set Up A Heel Meet In Toronto. Anyone Interested?

Curt

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if you're from toronto or not. Any weekend! Hopefully it gets warmer soon. There's a ton of snow here. But I'm still wearing my stilleto boots out and about. That's what a fashionista does right? Let me know what is a good time for you? Clarissa.

Hi Clarissa, There is never a bad time to wear stiletto heel Boots out and about :) I am out west but I get to Toronto frequently. Lets stay in touch on dates. Usually organize meets that start at the Firkin & Churchmouse on Church Street then maybe a stop down the road at Zipperz. Are you downtown?

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi David, I live in hamilton, but go to toronto usually on weekends and during the week sometime. I usually shop at the eaton certre and around queen west. I like to look at stores around bloor and bay, but they are too expensive to purchase anything. Ill pm you every now and then to see when we could gang out, and possibly with other people as well. Clar.

Cool, that works. Also love the stores in eaton Centre as well as Bloor/Bay! Always fun!!

David

Hi David, I live in hamilton, but go to toronto usually on weekends and during the week sometime. I usually shop at the eaton certre and around queen west. I like to look at stores around bloor and bay, but they are too expensive to purchase anything. Ill pm you every now and then to see when we could gang out, and possibly with other people as well.

Clar.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 3 months later...

Hello Clar, hello David, I will be visiting Toronto in Septembre 15th, 2013. I will be in Canada till Septembre 28th for a journey. Will it be possible to have a meeting in this time? Best regards Andy

Hi andy! Sounds good. Keep me posted when you arrive. I live outside toronto, but am in toronto 80% of the time. Btw, my name has been changed from Clarissa to Ashley. I didn't want to cause any confusion. Looking forward to hearing from you. Take care. Ashley.