Long Time No See

I'm not even sure how long its been since I was on here but its been literally five minutes and I already feel better lol. Truthfully I thought maybe I was on the wrong site, I mean it looks a million times different then when I left it years ago. I'm not really sure what else to say honestly. I've never been a very outgoing type of person but here I am. I hope to get back into the swing of things now.

Life is like a good shoe store, the more variety the better!

Welcome back! Yes, the site has changed quite a bit. We had a major software upgrade a while back and in the process we switched over to an entirely different operating system. All (well, virtually all) of the old functionality is there but some of it is in different places or works a bit differently. Further, there is a lot of new stuff too. For further details, explore the Technical and Site-Specific Announcements forums.

Have a happy time!

I'm pretty new to this site, but I welcome you back also. I'm pretty much a Yank, having lived most of my life in Iowa, but my roots are from your neck of the woods, I consider myself a southerner, having been born and raised (for a while) in North Carolina.

I lived in Hartsville, SC for all my 26 years until 7 months ago. Now I'm in upstate SC with really nobody except my aunt and uncle with whom I stay. I kinda hope maybe against all odds that their might be a few members here that are from my area.

Life is like a good shoe store, the more variety the better!