Anybody Wear Kneehigh Boots With No Socks?

Curt

I tried on my boots today with no socks on. They are a little narrow and felt comfortable barefoot. The leather is very soft. They are my fluevog boots(one of them, they are 100% leather). My cheap boots will hurt my feet too much if I did that. It is very cold in toronto now and I usually wear my boots with tights to stay warm. Anyone else wear boots barefoot, or is it just with pumps?

I don't tend to wear shoes or boots without some sort of underdressing. Let's face it, bare feet in boots can get pretty funky smelling (at least in my case).

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I never wear boots barefoot. I've tried it a couple of times, but my feet get too cold or I'll develop a blister. Gotta have nylon hosiery - tights, pantyhose, or stockings. Same with pumps, loafers, and clogs. Wearing nylon hosiery is required for comfort. The only shoes I wear barefoot are sandals. Steve

I never wear boots barefoot as I usually sport kneehighs when in jeans or hosiery/tights when in skirts. As for going barefoot in shoes during summer, I do, but I have innersoles in the shoes.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I always wear some type of hosiery with my boots, pumps or shoes. I wear pantyhose, thigh-hi's. knee-hi's, tights but never socks! When I wear summer sandals I am usually in bare feet, but I have worn hosiery with sandals too. Happy Heeling, bluejay

For me any shoe that covers more of my foot than a court shoe needs some kind of hosiery or socks. That'd include knee boots, ankle boots and shoe boots. The peep-toe boot style never really appealed to me but I think that'd need some kind of toe-less hosiery.

If you like it, wear it.

I wear white cotton socks with my boots because my feet always sweat in them. Tights are OK, but after a while, I start to slip in the boot when walking. I'm beginning to think I need a new pair of boots.

• 4 weeks later...

I always wear pantyhose with my boots, pumps or shoes. I also wear, thigh-hi's. knee-hi's, tights but never socks.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

No shoes or boots without some sort of hosiery, gets to be sticky and harder to put back after removing them. Besides I love hosiery and the 2 go together so well. In summer or warm vacation spots sandals go bare foot but that is rare for me, maybe I should explore that more......