Help Needed With Elite-Heels.com Order, Never Received!

irockthebear

Hi I made an Elite-Heels order last year in March of 2012 and still have not received it. Order was around 400+EUR I attempted to contact them many times via email on their website, as well as on yahoo chat. No responses on both. They never respond to my email inqurys and when I message them on yahoo chat, they never anwser and just sign off eventually.... I have waited almost a year and paid this large sum of money and I feel like I got scammed.... I have an invoice and everything... Never received my item and never got a response on inquiry!!! Ordered off the elite-heels website!! Does anyone have any idea what I can do?? Thanks!

How did you pay? If by Credit card contact the card company they can deal with it. It's part of their contract Debit cards from your bank do not have this safeguard. Al

How did you pay?

If by Credit card contact the card company they can deal with it. It's part of their contract

Debit cards from your bank do not have this safeguard.

Al

That's good to know Al. Don't use debit cards on the internet.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

How did you pay?

If by Credit card contact the card company they can deal with it. It's part of their contract

Al

I called them on their phone number and no one anwsers....

I contacted AMEX and filed a dispute back in November 2012 and they denied the dispute in JAN 2013 because they said it was past the peroid you can file disputes. They said I could file one in 60-90 days but in this occasion they said it was too long and they cant guantee the credit, they would contact the merchant as a courtesy on my behalf... Freaking bullshit.... I got a letter saying that they contacted the merchant on my behalf and they were unresponsive. AMEX then said I should contact the merchant myself.

I remember contacting Elite heels 3 months after payment when I got a little worried, they assured me my shoes would be shipped w/ in the next month!!! but now they dont respond to any corrispondence!!!

It would be very cool if there were an HHP member that lives near them.

Gerhard Luther

Hammerberg 16

95615 Marktredwitz

Deutschland

Telefon/Fax:

+49(0) 9231 - 9529560

e-mail:

elite@4ox.de

I did send an e-mail stating that I would never buy shoes from them because of this. Maybe if they get an influx of e-mail saying the same thing, they might notice.

Mike

It would be very cool if there were an HHP member that lives near them.

There is one: Gina, Queen of Heels (QOH/Gina) ;)

If I remember correctly, there have been some posts about them having trouble with their suppliers (Leatherworks and Burlesque Blue, if I am not mistaken).

Tom-NL is correct. I would suggest that you contact Gina directly, using the private post link here at hhplace. Once, a couple of years ago, I had difficulty with a pair I had ordered and asked her advice. She personally intervened with the manufacturer with good results. Heretofore, I've heard nothing but good comments about Elite-heels. I certaintly hope you resolve your difficulties. I would hate to learn another formarlly reliable merchant of fine foot wear is having difficulties. Especially this one. You can find her on the membership list under QOH/GINA

Edited by Bubba136

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks, Just PM'ed her... will let you know what happens. This is BS though... Im out like $500 of hard earned money... I just find it wierd they dont respond to my IM chats anymore, when before they had my money they use to..... have any of you gotten through to anyone there recently (past 2 months) ? I want to know if they are screwing with me... They dont anwser my Phone calls, emails, & IM's; I msg them everyday, they are signed on daily....

It's rotten to be ripped off. If I can help by sending an e-mail like stilletto2004, I'm happy to., but if they've got into trouble the law in Britain at least is that the biggest creditors get paid first. This is plainly wrong, but short of revolution unlikely to change.

It might do you a lot of good if you send a registered letter, with a signed receipt requested, that way if there is any question in the future you could prove you sent them a inquiry about your order and you know it was received because you have a receipt signed upon delivery. Other than that, only a personal visit is all I can suggest. I've always held Gina in the highest regard. I know she is aware of how important good customer relations are in business. So, something must have gone very wrong for you to get that kind of reaction from her. I know that doesn't help much. But, if I had anything else, I'd mention it. Good luck.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

How did you pay?

Al

Not quite the full story - and the position in the UK will not necessarily be mirrored elsewhere.

In the UK, any discrete item costing over £100 is within the protection of Section 75, Consumer Credit Act 1974 if any part of the cost (even just a minor part) is paid by credit card. The balance, if any, can be paid in another way if preferred. It doesn't matter if the supplier is overseas.

If the goods or services as paid for are not supplied, or are defective, the credit card company is jointly liable with the supplier to refund the purchaser as appropriate - including any amount not paid for with that card. Obviously, it is easier to pursue the credit card issuer (usually a bank) than a fly-by-night seller.

Be wary of making indirect payments (such as using a credit card via PayPal or WorldPay) as these are, strictly, outside Section 75 (because the credit card company will likely deny that it has a relationship with the actual supplier). Those intermediaries do, however, have some protection measures of their own.

If Section 75 does not apply (i.e. purchase price less than £100, or debit card or prepayment card used), it may still be possible to recover by getting that card issuer to apply 'chargeback', i.e. process a recovery from the seller of what was paid. But this is less certain and may involve some haggling.

Also, there may be a S75 problem if the purchase was made by a secondary cardholder (e.g. the wife!) and cannot be shown to have some benefit for the primary cardholder. ('No, those stilettos were bought for my husband.') Likewise, if you buy a suit for £110, you are covered - but if you buy the trousers for £50 and the jacket for £60 as separates, although in the same transaction, you may also be refused a remedy.

So, if buying (for example) a foreign holiday, it might pay to use a credit card even if there is a surcharge for doing so, as then a refund is more likely to be available. Or pay a small deposit by credit card and the rest by debit card.

Hope this helps - but it is up to each of you to satisfy yourself as to your particular rights and remedies.

At least with Paypal the money can be held in escrow until the supplier delivers the goods.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi guys,

it won´t take long, but we decided to stop working with these two british supliers who brought us into trouble for many years. We found a new italian company who is relaible and we get the custom made stuff within 4 weeks starting Apirl 2013.

All the others who wait a horrible time, say thanks to the ones who make thes shoes. The one suplier is Fabulously Fetish, he was not able for whatever reason, even we paid all orders instantly plus we helped him with some thousands of british pounds to pay his rent, workers and material. We even had to order the shoe soles in italy as he owed these guys a lot of money and they did not gave any goods anymore.

The other company was Leatherworks, we paid Costakis Loizu again many thousands for shoes, but he closed his factory, sold the machines to his brother (on the paper) and our paid stuff has been sold on ebay.

Again, sorry for the delays, your money is not gone, when you want a refund you get it instandly, if you want to wait for the goods, they told us to send by the end of the week two big packages.

Hi I made an Elite-Heels order last year in March of 2012 and still have not received it. Order was around 400+EUR

I attempted to contact them many times via email on their website, as well as on yahoo chat. No responses on both. They never respond to my email inqurys and when I message them on yahoo chat, they never anwser and just sign off eventually....

I have waited almost a year and paid this large sum of money and I feel like I got scammed.... I have an invoice and everything... Never received my item and never got a response on inquiry!!! Ordered off the elite-heels website!!

Does anyone have any idea what I can do?? Thanks!

Nick, you got a refund on Dec. 10th 2012 , check your credit card/paypal account.

Kisses,

Gina

• 3 months later...

Hi, I ordered a pair of shoes from elite-heels end of 2011. I know the manufacturers were releasing some shoes in April 2013 for elite-heels.com customer orders. I did send out a few emails to elite-heels but I still haven't heard anything from them. Does anyone have any latest information or news? Appreciate your help. Thank you. Kind regards and kisses