Who'd Of Thunk...

JL

I've lived in this New York town for 12.5 years and never even thought that there could have been a place near by for me to go and buy shoes, etc.... Bear in mind that I wear a woman's 15/16 so it's not like I can go anywhere (though my 13s from Payless were just happenstance) to get what I want, having to always resort to mail order. I needed to buy a pair of 'hose' before going on a trip next week. There's this adult store in town that I never even considered as a place to go. After checking their website, I figured WTF.... I walked in there tonight and not only do they have every possible type of 'hose' I wanted, they also have a FULL inventory of high heels, with most in my size. It took a lot of intestinal fortitude for me to walk in there let alone ask about the shoes let alone give a cute cashier my purchase and money.... That said -- think global, buy local!!!! Just thought I'd share.

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

I never thought of adult stores! They have a ton of pleaser plats and a lot of outfits. Good idea. I'm going to check it out. I take a women's size 10 shoe, but can never have enough f**k me pumps.

I've lived in this New York town for 12.5 years and never even thought that there could have been a place near by for me to go and buy shoes, etc....

Bear in mind that I wear a woman's 15/16 so it's not like I can go anywhere (though my 13s from Payless were just happenstance) to get what I want, having to always resort to mail order.

I needed to buy a pair of 'hose' before going on a trip next week.

There's this adult store in town that I never even considered as a place to go. After checking their website, I figured WTF....

I walked in there tonight and not only do they have every possible type of 'hose' I wanted, they also have a FULL inventory of high heels, with most in my size.

It took a lot of intestinal fortitude for me to walk in there let alone ask about the shoes let alone give a cute cashier my purchase and money....

That said -- think global, buy local!!!!

Just thought I'd share.

I've lived in this New York town for 12.5 years and never even thought that there could have been a place near by for me to go and buy shoes, etc....

Bear in mind that I wear a woman's 15/16 so it's not like I can go anywhere (though my 13s from Payless were just happenstance) to get what I want, having to always resort to mail order.

I needed to buy a pair of 'hose' before going on a trip next week.

There's this adult store in town that I never even considered as a place to go. After checking their website, I figured WTF....

I walked in there tonight and not only do they have every possible type of 'hose' I wanted, they also have a FULL inventory of high heels, with most in my size.

It took a lot of intestinal fortitude for me to walk in there let alone ask about the shoes let alone give a cute cashier my purchase and money....

That said -- think global, buy local!!!!

Just thought I'd share.

Is there maybe a link available to their website?

I've found the people working at adult stores to be the most helpful in selecting the correct shoe size. Granted, the majority of the heels they sell are not the most comfortable, but for one of those crazy nights out, they sure do have a great selection. The best experience my wife and I had was when we both got matching black 2-inch platform heels and we had a gay sales man show us how to correctly walk in them. They both had many laughs at my expense that night.