How To Strengthen The Ankle When Wearing Heels All The Time.

littleblue

Since my last heel height increase I've noticed that in my 9-10th hour of wearing and walking in them (I work long days) one of my ankles can become a bit wobbly and increases my chance of falling. I always wear tiptoes when not wearing heels because my goal is still to be in only my heels so mg question is: Are there any stretches/exercises that I can do to strengthen my right ankle that doesn't involve my heel touching the floor or stopping maintaining my constant foot arch? Thanks :)

I don't know any specific exercises for the ankle but I had an unexplained weakness in one ankle a while back. I couldn't even stand in a 3 inch heel. I also noticed that when I walked, even barefoot, that my foot "slapped" the ground. It eventually cleared up and I have no idea what caused it. I was never in any pain but it did affect my balance for a while.

I don't know any specific exercises for the ankle but I had an unexplained weakness in one ankle a while back. I couldn't even stand in a 3 inch heel. I also noticed that when I walked, even barefoot, that my foot "slapped" the ground. It eventually cleared up and I have no idea what caused it. I was never in any pain but it did affect my balance for a while.

What brand of beer were you drinking ? ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.