Where To Buy Shoes/ Boots With 5Inch Heels Or Higher With No Platform

littleblue

As the title states, I've been looking for boots/shoes that are 5 inches or higher with NO PLATFORM and chunky or wedge heels. At work I can't wear stilettos or thin heels so I've been stuck in 4.5" heels (5 with a 0.5 platform) for ages :( Platforms are mo good as they wont help me stretch my arch. Anyone have any ideas?

In most cases, your likely to be buying online. You might find one or two pairs at a store like Aldo or DSW, but in areas like where I'm at, it's the 'exotic boutiques' that have a couple pairs. Sizes are usually limited to a womens 10. Good luck.

I have a handful of sites bookmarked. One that popped up when you said "5 inches or higher and NO platform" was this: http://www.extremefixation.com/ Bad name for a site, but I'm sure if you submitted your ideas, s/he'd gladly see what they could do. Take it with a bit a salt, though. I've never ordered from them, so you're on your own with this one. Also, another that popped into my head: http://www.zoccoli.de/english/homepage_E.php Once again, never ordered from, so if you're really looking for a pair, better to email the folks first to make sure they still operate~

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 weeks later...

6.5 inch is my limit with no plats as my foot size dictates that to me :pulsingheart: :pulsingheart:.. I have tried 7 .25 inch heels but my full weight of me ( about 60 kilos ) is right on my toes only,not a good thing :nono: :nono: .. Maybe in short burst walking around which I've done, but alright in the bedroom though :evil1: :evil1: :evil1:.. The Scream heels in my profile pic are a 6.5 inch heel.... I can handle wearing them for up to 6-8 hours,done this on many occasions out and about...Mind you the heels these days are slightly out alignment,but they are still good for getting around in... :pulsingheart: :pulsingheart:..