4Th Annual North America Heel/boot Meet (Chicago) March 2, 2013

iloveboots

4th Annual NA Heel/Boot meet (Chicago) March 2/13  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?

That was a nice heel meet. It was nice to meet Bernheels, first time. And it was nice to see Spikesmike again. To David (Iloveboots), sorry I missed you at the meet, hope you are feeling better for your return home. Thanks to Colleen (Chicago Boots) for hosting this event, and as always thanks to HHP and its website team for giving us a place to learn about upcoming heel meets. Much like the first annual North America/Chicago heel meet, the layout of the establishment was similar. It was nice for members of HHP to interact with club regulars from the domme/fetish crowd to share common interests in boots and enjoy a few drinks.Thanks again to David (iloveboots) for planning this heel meet. Hope you are feeling better.

I couldn't have attended, but I didn't hear about this until today. Not blaming anyone -- my fault for not checking the forum more often. Would have been nice to attend, though. Any chance of at least six months lead time on the major events?

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

I enjoyed meeting iloveheels, the fellow from Alberta, spikesmike, and Bernheels who sat right next to me. Gary Page from Skyscraperheels also told me on the way back to his store (I dropped him off) he really enjoyed meeting you all. There should be no doubt who can and can't wear heels where I'm concerned, you guys rocked your boots while I wore my Jessica Simpson "Carlow" sandals which showed just a little of my light purple toes but lots of 6" stiletto heel. Wished more members were there but I think the main event was Saturday noght. To all who thought about going but didn't I'd say try a little harder next year as it is worth it. I drove about an hour and 30 minutes to spend about one hour and 45 minutes with these guys because I always honor my social commitments so I'm careful what I say yes to. It took me nearly four years to meet anyone from here but patience and determination are in my DNA when it involves something I really like doing. HappyinHeels

I enjoyed meeting iloveheels, the fellow from Alberta, spikesmike, and Bernheels who sat right next to me. Gary Page from Skyscraperheels also told me on the way back to his store (I dropped him off) he really enjoyed meeting you all. There should be no doubt who can and can't wear heels where I'm concerned, you guys rocked your boots while I wore my Jessica Simpson "Carlow" sandals which showed just a little of my light purple toes but lots of 6" stiletto heel. Wished more members were there but I think the main event was Saturday noght. To all who thought about going but didn't I'd say try a little harder next year as it is worth it. I drove about an hour and 30 minutes to spend about one hour and 45 minutes with these guys because I always honor my social commitments so I'm careful what I say yes to. It took me nearly four years to meet anyone from here but patience and determination are in my DNA when it involves something I really like doing. HappyinHeels

Here's the sandals I wore to our dinner on Friday night:

It was terrific meeting you too. Thank you! And thank you for the great note.

Cheers,

David

That was a nice heel meet. It was nice to meet Bernheels, first time. And it was nice to see Spikesmike again. To David (Iloveboots), sorry I missed you at the meet, hope you are feeling better for your return home.

Thanks to Colleen (Chicago Boots) for hosting this event, and as always thanks to HHP and its website team for giving us a place to learn about upcoming heel meets.

Much like the first annual North America/Chicago heel meet, the layout of the establishment was similar. It was nice for members of HHP to interact with club regulars from the domme/fetish crowd to share common interests in boots and enjoy a few drinks.Thanks again to David (iloveboots) for planning this heel meet. Hope you are feeling better.

Thank you KittyinBoots,

Sorry I missed you at the Friday night restaurant meet before I came down with a violent flu that completely knocked me out. The Saturday night event was very successful with over 60 people attending.

Chicago seems to be the right location for the North America Meets and Colleen and I are already planning the 5th anniversary of the meet for the Spring of 2014.

David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 11 months later...