Jessica Simpson Heels. Like Or Dislike?

Curt

Many of y'all like jessica simpson boots. Mine are very hard to walk in and it hurts my arches a bit too much. I have the torta boots and don't like to wear them too much. Maybe I should find some js boots with some platform on the front.

pumpcat, I love JS shoes and boots. They tend to run a little large and are often available in size 11 in many of the places where they are sold which means those members who normally wear a size 12 may have a chance of being able to get some JS shoes/boots. JS shoes/boots can be bought at places like Bakers, DSW, Macys, Boston Store, Nordstrom, and others. The styles and colors are wonderful and the prices always affordable just what any high heel fashionista, woman or man, would want! HappyinHeels

I have 3 pairs of JS boots. 2 styles in brown and blk and "backups". I love the JS boots and are some of my main boots I wear. The fit is always good and they Seem to be good quality. Sorry to hear theyh don't work for u.

It depends on the design, my mood, and what I want to wear with them. The JS line had a few pumps that I had to get, but many of her heels I have left on the shelf or I put them back on the shelf after walking around in them at the store. Of course, this same action could be said about many of the designer and other noted brand lines.

I have 1 pair of traditional black leather pumps by JS. I really like them as they have a grippy rubber bottom ( instead of leather ). They are a wee-bit tight, but they havent streatched as they havent been worn all too often. -ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

There were a pair of JS wedge boots I really wanted, but were a B to get to. The store I went to had an 11, but I couldn't afford it at the time. Then when I finally had (somewhat) enough, the store didn't have it and I needed to either go to a store in Chicago to get it or pay a little more for them to ship to my house. At the time, neither option was the best option, so I had to pass them up :( The most snug and fitted wedge boots I had ever tried on at the time, and just in time for the coming Fall/Winter season, too... ;( Welp, eBay it is, haha

Formally "HHDude"

• 3 weeks later...

Many of y'all like jessica simpson boots. Mine are very hard to walk in and it hurts my arches a bit too much. I have the torta boots and don't like to wear them too much.

Maybe I should find some js boots with some platform on the front.

I tried on a pair of the Trota boots, as I like the style. I agree, they did not feel very comfortable, as it seemed as if the arch was bent upward in the middle. It's a pretty high heel, so it is even more pronounced. Too bad. I'm glad I tried them on in the store instead of just buying them, form sure!

Thank you! Same problem I had. I have them, but refuse to wear them. I converted them to ankle boots. If anybody would like them, they are a size 10 b. Just pay me the shipping. They are just wasting space in my closet.

Thank you! Same problem I had. I have them, but refuse to wear them. I converted them to ankle boots.

If anybody would like them, they are a size 10 b. Just pay me the shipping. They are just wasting space in my closet.

maybe I'm missing something, but what model boot are we talking about - - I might be interested as I'm a size 10 usually