Leather & Louboutins Pt 2

• 4 weeks later...

Like the outfit, absolutely want to throw-up on the shoes.

Oh I don't know - - I might like the pants and heels as a set although there is no way I would ever look that good in them.

OK - - I'll take the heels, and you can have the rest. I'd pair those heels with a pair of skinny jeans and a black T-shirt.

Oh I don't know - - I might like the pants and heels as a set although there is no way I would ever look that good in them.

My weightless ass would probably have those pants fall off! :D

OK - - I'll take the heels, and you can have the rest. I'd pair those heels with a pair of skinny jeans and a black T-shirt.

They might ' work ' for you.

As to why I dont like them.. If I took them to a tablesaw and took off about 2 inches of that hideous platform..

Thousands of dollars on a pair of shoes to look like.. it just doesnt sit well with me. If Im spending that kind of cash, Id like to look like royalty ( a prince or a king ), not look like im in a redlight district. :(

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

My weightless ass would probably have those pants fall off! :D

They might ' work ' for you.

As to why I dont like them.. If I took them to a tablesaw and took off about 2 inches of that hideous platform..

Thousands of dollars on a pair of shoes to look like.. it just doesnt sit well with me. If Im spending that kind of cash, Id like to look like royalty ( a prince or a king ), not look like im in a redlight district. :(

Thats OK - I can't afford to look that way anyways