Ruination

Amanda

Is this prompted by a recent unfortunate event, Amanda?

Well not really I was just musing over it. Mine seem to follow a pattern, Generally the backs of the heels get skinned then it's all downhill from there.

You'll just have to stop going on the slide at the playground. ;)

For me it's normally my heel tips but I've taken to always putting metal ones on as they last much longer and sound much sexier too :)

Lol I always have a go on a slide if I see one! Invariably I'm always in at least 4" stilettos which makes it good fun and I like to try and see if I can climb back up the slide after sliding back down! It's soo much fun in heels, has anyone else tried that?

I'd have to say heels, too. Heel taps really go fast on city sidewalks and sidewalk grates are murder on heels! I try to avoid them or else walk tiptoe over them. But heels are where I experience the most damage.

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heel tips and soles for me. the heel tips wear out fastest of course. Then especially with pointy toes the sole right at the front of the toebox can wear very quickly as well as the section further back that you step onto with most of your weight.