Crazy Reversed High-Heels

inirgen

I should think they'd be good ballet trainers though on the grounds that you don't have to worry about getting the balance. They should make another pair where the wearer would walk with straighter legs.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

they look kind of like a overextended balletstyle yes, though the wearer leans/is forced to lean too much forward in them.. Would be even more interesting/torture shoe if there would be less support, so maybe a stilettoheel in from and a design that makes a straighter leg... :)

love them! can't get the video clip to play at home but love the photos; now this is exactly what i love about high heels, how they can alter the way in which the wearer has to walk / balance and changes the visual appearance of the natural human form, hence my love of ballet and heel-less shoes. These take that all to the next level......brilliant if not truely wierd. R

So it looks like this subject is being circulated by a different name. Hard telling what the designer had in mind with this design. It sort of reminds me of something that I got from a theology studant is this world is destened for a long time struggle between good and evil and when the people wise up and purge enough of the evil then those bad ideas will come back by a different name. So in the modern world of shoes the good ideas are getting old so it is just natural for the bad ideas to dredged up and circulated.

• 2 months later...