Heel Shopping In Toronto

Curt

Went to scarpino to try on some heels. I asked the girl about several different styles I liked. She found me a knee-high boot with 3" narrow chunky heels. I liked them, wanted them in black instead of brown. She looked all around, even in the storeroom, but couldn't find them. I ended up buying the black ones. The sizes were all european. I took a size 41. The owner of the store was looking very closely. I guess she was happy that men could go in and buy heels. More sales revenue for the store. They had a huge selection of boots. Awesome, considering it was the middle of july, and 35 degreesC. I wore high heels into the store. It is a good thing to do when you want to try on heels. They see you already have heels. They know right away you are shopping for yourself. It was a great experience, and I told them I would be back again. That was before a found fluevog shoes. Fluevog have the coolest shoes ever. I want a few of their heeled boots this fall. In toronto, a only shop on one street. Queen street. It is the fashion district. Ill keep you guys up to date on my next shopping trip. Bootcat.

That is a good trick to go into a store wearing heels to look for heels so they can know who they are for. Then size 41 is not too hard to come by but my prefrence for size 43 puts me lust outside of the most popular.

It's an old trick and it hasn't failed me yet. I always shoe shop in heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I agree with the comment above from Shafted. I always shoe shop in a heel. On two seperate occasions I wore a flat; in jeans and a sperry boat shoe, and once in a skirt and ballerina flat. I picked up a heel from a disipaly and asked if I could try it in my size. The clerks, both male, commented that a four-inch heel that I wanted to try would be dangerous andwere somewhat hesitant to comply. I didn't feel like arguing and turned a 180º and headed out. A few days later, I strolled into the store in a four-inch mule. "I found this shoe at Nieman-Marcus and love it," I said as I held my foot in the mule up for him to see. What did I accomplish by returning to the store? Nothing! But deep down inside I felt good ad accomplished. E