High Heels And Domination

Amanda

I noticed that a lot of older threads have been locked. I wanted to revive this one because it's a topic that interests me. Some people feel that wearing heels is a sign of submission. Personally I find it to be the opposite. I see them to be an essential badge of status and assertiveness in a female lead relationship. Submissive or assertive or neither?

As a business lady, I am more concerned about the footwear styles available for wear to work as well as the style of fashions. I usually invest in more high heel boots for work because these days the business needs might require footwear that are dressy especially in the admin or management . High heel boots not only show my authority position in work but also define me as a assertive person. Getting dressed up……work’s almost as good as Friday night out. The secret to effective dressing is to do it all the time. You will feel more motivated to do your best everyday. The red boots can get all the attention but the black boots can definitely let the whole outfits speak

Boot me up, Boot me down

[Moderator Mode] I can unlock the old thread and merge it with this one. Just need the name of the other thread. Thanks

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Oh gosh, assertive, totally. Unless you've got them so high that you're effectively hobbled. But contrast them with that piece of male wear, the necktie, often seen as a sign of authority. and which originated in the noose worn round the neck by slaves. Shoes are beautiful things. Who drools over a necktie?

Well technically a neck tie is a display of ownership. The wearer of the tie being owned by that company, club, society etc. I see ties as a submissive badge rather than authoritive. However, I don't find myself drooling over them, I prefer the look of a stout leather collar on a man or even a metal one.

High heels, and of course, high heeled thigh boots, are universal symbols of the femenine power of seduction. I like high heels as part of all that "paraphernalia" typical of Dommes., high heels, leather, long gloves....whips and floggers...I consider this so sexy and attractive :pulsingheart:

In fact, I came into this BDSM world strongly attracted, first, by the classical aesthetic...and then , the implied authority that grants women

Some people feel that wearing heels is a sign of submission

Amanda, I think they have no idea.

Elegance is my second name

Hmmmm....I have a slave collar I've utilised once or twice ....these and whips complement heels and leather clothing perfectly. I'm not all that happy with the one whip I do have....is a long tailed lash. I'd like one with shorter leather tails.....any suggestions welcome!

I like high heels associated with female domination because the glamour, elegance and seduction of a beautiful woman are the powerful tools of sexual power. However, I'm not interested in punishments but simply be the most desirable to be served and obeyed. My concept of sadism is not be the other side of a masochist but the breaking of the rules. High heels in everyday situations, especially boots, is one of the rules that I like to break. Men have a very attentive radar to detect women who break rules. Usually they have a very gallant and submissive behavior that causes me much pleasure.

Elegance is my second name

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it is down to the shoes themselves, but more the attitude of the wearer. A submissive person won't change their personality trait because of their shoes (although they may feel more confident for reasons mentioned in one of your earlier threads), and equally someone who is dominant won't change if they wear flats. I know of enough women who are submissive and wear high heels - I (rather unkindly??!!) wonder whether there's a small element of seeking male approval behind some of that - maybe that is what people view as being submissive? I'm sure there will be a chorus of disgust at my writing that..... sorry!! I think that a lot of the discussion comes down to the confidence and heels thing, and whether wearing them makes you feel more confident and why. Once I'm at work I am compelled to wear flat shoes, but that doesn't change my attitude or my status. The latter is what I've worked hard to achieve and what makes me dominant, not my shoes ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I am clearly more sub and I like heels together with corsets and tight clothes, and also quite long nails, because of their restrictive aspects. Mostly, for daily wear at least, it is more a lifestyle for me than a BDSM thing, although I would like someone forcing me more into this in private.

• 4 weeks later...

So heels can be seen as restricting or empowering. it's an intersting topic. I wonder how the male members of the site feel about it?

Yes interesting... But I think you would have to ask that in the everybody-section to get their responses ;-)

Yes interesting... But I think you would have to ask that in the everybody-section to get their responses ;-)

Oops, sorry Amanda, seems you actually did :-)

http://www.hhplace.org/topic/20459-restriction-or-empowerment/page__pid__300441

Yes, my chap, when I had one, thought he got what he wanted, but.... well I don't want to push this too far. Oh, what he wanted was much what I did, but he didn't know. All right,I accept the title of World;s Worst Femme Fatale

This looks great!

Thank you, Amanda.

My pleasure,

I think it may be a potential way forward for mankind given its current crisis condition.

Some of my close friends have also been experimenting and have been very pleased with the results.

I didn't mean to "derail" the thread but I cant help wanting to share such an important discovery.

Ill stop here though before I get any further warning points.

feel free to mail me here if youre interested and in need of advice xxx

This looks great!

Thank you, Amanda.