Your All Time Favorite Shoes?

Amanda

A very inexpensive pair of ankle boots from a shop in Blackpool of all places. I bought the same pair and wore them out three years running when visiting. One year I got two pairs but sadly they have not had any for the past two years. They were a nice slim very high heel with a pointed toe and where so comfortable for how high they were. Perfect everyday, everywhere footware.

My fav pair is a pair of over the knee boots by Paruolo, one of our main designers. Good quality of goat -skin. They are black (not shiny), red soled, hidden platform and 10 cm heeled. They smell genuine leather and feel like if i were wearing a pair of soft gloves.

Edited by Roxyinheels

Elegance is my second name

name='Amanda Snake' timestamp='1347018828' post='296503']

Ah well, there's a bum for every seat as they say. X

Yes, but I suppose you need to be picky who you sit next to on the bus. I shall try and find a laudable way to redeem myself.

I hadn't paid attention to the 'all time' bit. I'll have to think...

Sorry, my attempt at quoting looks dreadfully clumsy

Edited by meganiwish

A few months ago I saw some stack wedge peeptoe lace up ankle boots in turquoise. Thirty years ago I'd have been in them faster than you could say 'boot'. They were so wrong they were perfect. I'd still love them. I'm braced for the next wave of scorn.

I should think so too! How could possibly walk away like that from shoes you would simply love to have? Life is too short to wear "so so" shoes Megan, you should know better!

Edited by Amanda Snake

And getting shorter by the day. I felt on balance that I should pay the rent. Otherwise I'd have been living in the shoes, and I've only two children, both too old to be whipped soundly and sent to bed.

Edited by meganiwish

• 2 months later...

http://shop.guess.com/en/Catalog/View/Women's%20Shoes/Pumps/Neodan%20Pumps/GWNEODAN

These pumps formerly were called "Carrie", and I have them in several colors.

They are very sleek and super feminine in my opinon; besides comfortable as

I can wear it all day and often into the evening. I do receive many positive

compliments.

E

I've been thinking about which shoes have been my all time favorite. As for flat shoes, several years ago I picked up a pair of ballet flats at Nine West. The style was named "Poof" (which I thought was cute) but they turned out to be my "go to" shoes almost every afternoon after work. They were soft leather with rubber soles and just felt so good! Sadly, they are pretty much near the end of their life and I've never been able to find anything that comes as close to being the ideal flat shoe. But the hunt continues...and after all, that's part of the fun!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!