What I Am Wearing Today

Thanks. The wedges are just a shoe, but they might be my favorite. I like the wedges because they are different to walk in. My buying style is geared towards what I can wear everyday. I bought a pair of $60 STEVE MADDEN pump/wedge a while back But I felt guilty for spending the money on something I could Not wear, so I took them back. I tried on a pair of CANDIES. Yesterday At Khols that was just like them but half the price. Khols had some Boots that might be good for someone just venturing out in heels. Low and quiet. I wore the wedge again today. I was ready for them to come off last Night and they were a bit rough first thing this morning.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They actully still make candies! Cool! I hope they still have the chunky heels. I'm back into the seventies fashion again. Not the ridulous disco era, but the 68-73 era. Love the big heels and thge funky coats that are fitted with the patchwork. I'm getting off topic! I'm wearing my 72 olympic adidas top, american eagle artist jeans, fluevog hi-steady pumps and a long peacoat.

No, your fine. Good to hear what u like. Check ebay for more candies. A pair of blue chris cross candies mule was the first pair of heels I ever Had. You know, the ones that looked wooden, may have been back then, Early 80's. Ihate to say it, but I stole them from my friends house. My dad Later found them in my room. I must have been around 13 or so. I have always wondered what his mom thought happened to the shoes. She pretty hot BTW. I have busy last week moving the wifes store. Mostly been in those black Boots that are in bad shape. Today I am in my bakers. These were worn a lot by a beautiful woman, at Least in my mind. I wonder how much her feet hurt. They are higher than they look, 4 inches. Ebay use to have a way to filter shoes by years. I like to go and look at the very Old style shoes. I have not looked in a while. I am sure ebay has messed that up Too. They can't leave things alone. I guess change is always better 5pm. 12hrs in these. I am at the dotors with my wife. At least 3hrs til they Come off. I was suppose to help someone work on a 930, I am glad his shop was closed.

post-2198-0-57421000-1353936679_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-40727100-1353967742_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-64252700-1353967822_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-32782700-1353967989_thumb.jp

Well, I did 4 days in my boots and now I am back in my Friday wedges. Its going to Be a long day in them. I am going to columbia to look at a racecar. Wife has said no, but we will see. Unfortunately I will change to look at the car.

Well I went and picked up my brown wedges from the shoe repair shop. Had To have the sole replaced. It had come loose. There were some beautiful boots On the counter along with a very sexy pair of jessica simpson heels. I don't think JS makes an ugly pair of shoes. I think I missed my calling. I should have been a shoe cobbler. I have thought Of opening a shop down were I live called "just heels". I would do just minor Repairs, heels and soles. There is no place close to get heels done and there are A lot of ric h people down this way. Had a nice conversation with a girl at about the heels she had on today..... Mine were higher, but she does not know.

Well I went and picked up my brown wedges from the shoe repair shop. Had To have the sole replaced. It had come loose. There were some beautiful boots On the counter along with a very sexy pair of jessica simpson heels. I don't think JS makes an ugly pair of shoes. I think I missed my calling. I should have been a shoe cobbler. I have thought Of opening a shop down were I live called "just heels". I would do just minor Repairs, heels and soles. There is no place close to get heels done and there are A lot of ric h people down this way. Had a nice conversation with a girl at about the heels she had on today..... Mine were higher, but she does not know. Sometimes my phone has my previous message in it and it looks like It did not upload. Tried to delete the extra one but. I think I just deleted The pic. Back in the same boots as yesterday. Took me about an hour before my Right foot stopped cramping this morning. My feet tend to swell at night And my shoes can be tight the next day. Now the fit is fine but I am getting A hot spot on the outside of my left foot just down from my little toe. That 18 hrs in them yesterday has made it even more tender. I almost could not work the gas pedal this morrning due to the cramping. Now the right one feels lose. Anyone else have this problem.

Seems like it's been a while since any of the girls posted on this thread, so I thought I'd just jump in! Today, I'm wearing red pumps with black tights. The pumps are from Bakers (sad to hear about their troubles) and feature four inch heels. Have a good day everyone!

post-17953-0-48006400-1355420316_thumb.j

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

Seems like it's been a while since any of the girls posted on this thread, so I thought I'd just jump in! Today, I'm wearing red pumps with black tights. The pumps are from Bakers (sad to hear about their troubles) and feature four inch heels.

Have a good day everyone!

I find contrast very tricky to get right so I've always been reluctant to try black tights with bright coloured heels, but you wear those so elegantly Debbi, I may need to re-think. How did you coordinate with the rest of your outfit?

Have a good day too!

If you like it, wear it.

Seems like it's been a while since any of the girls posted on this thread, so I thought I'd just jump in! Today, I'm wearing red pumps with black tights. The pumps are from Bakers (sad to hear about their troubles) and feature four inch heels.

Have a good day everyone!

Debbie, that's a great look. I like to wear black hose with bright colored heels too. I have worn red, royal blue and hot pink heels with black hose. I think that its a great look. I like to pair a similar color top, to match the color of my shoes. I have done this not only with polo shirts but with sport coats and blazers too. I have a lot of color in my wardrobe and I love to wear bright colors too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Debbie, that's a great look. I like to wear black hose with bright colored heels too. I have worn red, royal blue and hot pink heels with black hose. I think that its a great look. I like to pair a similar color top, to match the color of my shoes. I have done this not only with polo shirts but with sport coats and blazers too. I have a lot of color in my wardrobe and I love to wear bright colors too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thank you bluejay!

I find contrast very tricky to get right so I've always been reluctant to try black tights with bright coloured heels, but you wear those so elegantly Debbi, I may need to re-think. How did you coordinate with the rest of your outfit?

Have a good day too!

Out of camera range I was wearing a black knit mock neck top and black skirt. With my top I had a Christmas themed scarf that had lots of red (that really matched the shoes).

Glad to see others posting, especially the woman. This is not just about me. Very sexy debbie. If you ever get to the beach in SC, shoot me a message , ill buy lunch. Are those your blk pumps in your avatar? Very nice! Jim, I was talking toa woman a few months ago wearing that exact pump. She was working at a scrap yard of all places. She let me take a pic of her heels. She wears heels a lot, the floor showed the wear. You won't believe what I am wearing now. I had a touch of food poisoning yesterday so I slept the afternoon and night away. I got up at midnight an decided to come in to work and do some things. So I wore my open toe wedges! I will have to sneek out the door in the morning if I keep them on. I stopped at waffle house and had a little bite to eat, oh, its 3am. I should be able to wear them about 13hrs. I need to change my brake lines on my BMW.

post-2198-0-70197000-1355824668_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-90510300-1355824727_thumb.jp

HEELS2U,

That floor is taking a beating! I do love my red pumps but see that I need the new slimmer jeans for a great look! I just couldn't get over how comfortable they are.

Sales girl at Payless made that a selling point and she was correct!

Jim

Posted Image

Thanks, HEELS2U! I'm a shoe nut anyway and posting some pics here is really fun! Plus, maybe we can get other people posting, too! The black pumps in my avatar are mine! (Oh, and those are my feet and legs too!) Here's what I'm wearing today: From Pepe Jimenez a black d'Orsay kidskin pump. These are available through Classic Pumps online and are called "Roxy". Have a great day everyone!

post-17953-0-44651400-1355844106_thumb.j

Went out shopping at an antique mall this afterenoon in my new red Brash pumps. First time out in this pair.

Sorry about the cell phone picture quality. These are very comfortable pumps!

post-870-0-99069100-1355437074_thumb.jpg

Love those tall heeled pumps

HEELS2U,

That floor is taking a beating! I do love my red pumps but see that I need the new slimmer jeans for a great look! I just couldn't get over how comfortable they are.

Sales girl at Payless made that a selling point and she was correct!

Jim

Posted Image

No seriously, I love those shoes

Well I guess I will get in on this too. This is what I wore today except for the red shirt. Black women's wide leg dress slacks, black dexter round toe pumps, suntan hose and the shirt was a blue/gray color. Wore this outfit to a court hearing this am. The second picture is what I wore yesterday. A dark red dress shirt, black just below the knee skirt, black dexter round toe pumps, and suntan hose. How does everyone think these outfit's look? Just wondering.......post-3709-0-50796700-1355891788_thumb.jppost-3709-0-00139700-1355891808_thumb.jp

I think they both look fine although I am not into skirts, at least not with my body shape! I assume you didn't wear a skirt to a court hearing, did you? The outfit worn to the hearing looked just fine. Anybody take notice?

debbi your killing me:). great legs and feet. size 7?. love the toe cleavage. i dont think most woman realize how sexy toe cleavage or the arch of the foot can be.....or maybe they do. i wore my jessica simpson boots today. i went to walmart after work and saw an older woman wearing the same boots. i went up and asked if hers were jessica simpson boots. i think she was a little surprised at first but then went all out talking about them. said where she got them and that she had other colors. i showed her mine and walked off. she didnt really say much more than nice. scared me to death.

debbi your killing me:). great legs and feet. size 7?. love the toe cleavage. i dont think most woman realize how sexy toe cleavage or the arch of the foot can be.....or maybe they do.

Thank you, HEELS! You know I just started posting pics for the sheer fun of it! I've been a shoe fiend all my life! Even as a child I had this thing for shoes and could never have enough...and that hasn't changed!

My DH loves legs and shoes (a marriage made in heaven) and certainly knows how sexy toe cleavage and arches can be! When he goes with me shopping, he is always picking out shoes for me to try on because he thinks they'll "look HOT"! ;-)

Anyway, here's what I'm wearing today: black patent wedges from Nine West. (they show off arches and toe cleavage)

post-17953-0-04362900-1356012587_thumb.j

I saw a great pair of "fuzzy" purple wedges yesterday on some very sexy feet. They were very hi and accented her arch a lot. They were a very nice shade of purple, rather Dark. I miss shoppng for heels with my wife, she can't wear them anymore. Again, yours are very sexy I bought a new pair yesterday. Wow. What a great fit and comfortable shoe! I don't know if I have put on a better fitting shoe. I got them at RACK ROOM. For, get this, $15. I am going back to get black. They should be half that. So two pair $22. I also saw some really great boots at dillards and belks. Spend money on good shoes. If there 2 pieces of advise I could give woman, besides that haircut that is long in the front and buzzed short in tghe back, buy good shoes and good bras. This other pair is something I would REALLY. Love to try on, even own. I think I am going to get the brown pair

post-2198-0-96262900-1356102754_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-18531200-1356102950_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-11889600-1356104891_thumb.jp

I went back and bought that grey pair in black. I went shoe shopping with my wife the other night. She tried on boots for an hour at dillards, with my "shoe lady". There is a sales lady I like so one time buying shoes she made a comment about my wife liking the shoes. I just came out and told her "you know, theses are for me". The wife tried on a pair of boots, I told the sales lady that I may have to have a pair of those. I wore my high JS boots, I sat down and really did not try to hide them. I'm sure the sales lady saw them. I don't know if you have seen these. These are my favorite brand, BAKERS. They have a good heel height, maybe a tad low, but I need to start wsearing a little lower. Its soooo frustrating. My right ankle can take a 4 1/2in heels, my left, maybe 4, and not change the way I walk

post-2198-0-77889400-1356542584_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-73115800-1356542825_thumb.jp

Anyway, here's what I'm wearing today: black patent wedges from Nine West. (they show off arches and toe cleavage)

Color me suitably impressed, Debbi. Those wedges certainly do look gorgeous. I've always loved how attractive Nine West pumps are, so you've made a great choice!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Debbie, I've been looking at a pair of these (ToTheFlo) on the Nine West website. I've read all of the reviews posted and noticed that a couple of purchaser had problems with the way the shoes fit. I really like that style and would like to buy a pair but as I wear asize 10 1/2, I question if, based on the reviews,I should order a size 11, instead. Can you give me some advice based on your experience? I would really appreciate your comments on comfort, wearability and fit.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

!!!! Whay does my stupid phone have a back button below the "M"!!!!!! I had half of this done and hit it and it erased everything!!!!! ARGH! Todays shoe. I had a hard time deciding what to wear. So I went with My Enzo wedge. I have boughts lots of new shoes. The grey ones above, also in black, from Rackroom for $23 for the pair. I bought the brown ones above but I am dissapointed in the fit. My foot was Swimming in 9, but the 8 1/2 istight around the foot. I got a pair of ND from BELKS. $17. They are kinda cheap but I like the looks. I bought a pair from Dillards, $90. They look like a pair of 9west I have but with A zipper. Not sure if I will keep them. I also bought another pair of black sketchers Tennis shoes. There is pair of low western boots I want for $100, but the wife is getting on to me about Buying too much, so I may take that last pair bac k to get them. I guess i/we do have too many. We spent over an hour looking for a pair of her shoes. We never found them. I was catching heck about all my shoes. Quote: "you should not Have more shoes than me, and not womans shoes". What makes it worse is she can't Wear heels anymore.

post-2198-0-17393300-1356965287_thumb.jp

Hi heels2u, thanks for sharing a fantastic journey thriugh your hels. i find much insperation from you experiences and it offers encouragement to myslf and others no doubt into the forray of heels at work and public in the beginniongs. would be nice to see your photos in a gallery page. yous choices offer much guidance and possibilitie thanks

Thanks. I don't get around this site too much sin ce I usually do it from my phone. That's part of why I did this, to encourage others. I also have a thread with shoes for those wanting to get out in public, but can't find thed courage. Its all about starting with the right shoe to gain the confidednce. I'm inthe wedge again. I may try to make it the sshoe of the week. I bought a beautiful pair of 9west low cut boots. They are not quite what I want for public. The toe is a tad too pointed. Not a long toe, just pointed.