Hidden Heels... Maybe Not Pointless

onyourtoes

On 06/09/2016 at 10:44 PM, Rockpup said:

Got a new pair of work boots. The leather is a little stiff and the wedge is not that high but I've had no issues with anyone noticing anything different :)

Hey Rockpup they look cool. Might check those puppies out. Any heel is better than no heel at all, and my site boots suck. :sad:

IMG_2530.thumb.JPG.6fac912d6cb6961f7591fbf7a637b4ee.JPG

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, heely1 said:

Wow aristoc. Those grey boots are amazing.Love the black pants too. Great combi. If you stand do you see the heels?

Thanks heely. 

For the office I prefer to wear long boot cut or kick flare pants which mostly cover the heel.:sad:

image.thumb.jpeg.3e7e5b8b2c390f4474935c1af9c90f78.jpeg

The rest of the time I prefer to show them off. :cheeky:

image.thumb.jpeg.eb867f7de72f9c136ac16e98326c7275.jpeg

• Like 9

12 hours ago, aristoc said:

Hi yoyo,

Thanks, they are women’s kick flare trousers from Next (UK)

Very nice, and fantastic boots. Do you get comments?

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Thank you Tacchi Alti.  A few comments occasionally, usually from the ladies, but people do notice even with the heels mostly covered. 

Never had any comments about wearing womens pants or jeans, with or without heels. :cheeky:

Edited by aristoc
Typo
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2017 at 5:14 PM, aristoc said:

Thank you Tacchi Alti.  A few comments occasionally, usually from the ladies, but people do notice even with the heels mostly covered. 

Never had any comments about wearing womens pants or jeans, with or without heels. :cheeky:

Positive comments?

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Thanks guys. 

If I get any comments while out and about they’re nearly always from the ladies and generally positive, and a good conversation starter.  It’s always nice to receive a compliment.:fine:

Aware of more than a few ‘double takes’ but thankfully most people probably work on the assumption ‘if you haven’t anything nice to say, best say nothing at all’

1 hour ago, aristoc said:

Thanks guys. 

If I get any comments while out and about they’re nearly always from the ladies and generally positive, and a good conversation starter.  It’s always nice to receive a compliment.:fine:

Aware of more than a few ‘double takes’ but thankfully most people probably work on the assumption ‘if you haven’t anything nice to say, best say nothing at all’

I totally agree, most comments and compliments i get are from females but as you say most people will have a look but usually say nothing at all, love your look though, right up my street although i tend to go for slightly thicker heels these days, age related I'm afraid, and also great to see a fellow Brit putting it out there, keep it up mate