San Franciso Bay Area, California....

SF

OK, I have been heeling in public in the Bay Area for 15+ years, and have NEVER seen another guy out in heels (except me), and I am looking - even when I'm not in heels. When I shoe shop, the gals in the stores tell me that other guys shoe shop and try on heels quite often. My question, where are these high heel wearing guys?? Is anyone interested in possibly meeting somewhere in the Bay Area for coffee, lunch - whatever in our heels? Or am I the only guy out here wearing heels?? It's very lonely - ha ha... I think a meeting would be fun, guys, gals whoever, all welcome. Take care all.. sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Wish it were closer, SF. I'd love to join you! San Francisco isn't on my itinerary any time soon. Hope to get back there one of these days! I hope you get some takers and have a successful get-together. Steve

Steve... How you?? Thought I might put this post up and see what happens. Too bad we couldn't meet last time you were out here, would have been fun. If you get out here again, let's meet up - and who knows, I just might get out your way some day. Take care... sf

That would be nice to get together and compare. Am planning a trip to San Fran to see the new tram lines. Back when I was little I saw the Gerey tracks being ripped out and the scar remained at Powel until 1985. Now the wised up and understand the value of the classic PCC. Now when I take in all the sights I plan to have at least a four inch heel and I have worn such all day many days. There is a sticky wicket that being that the rug got pulled out from under me and just at the moment I do not have my own base of operations here in Orange county. That could be remedied in time to make the trip in October.

• 1 month later...

I am in the area...just haven't worn heels in public. I've shopped for heels no problem, again though without trying them on in store. Someday I guess. The closest thing I've gotten to do was walk around Union Square with the intent to try on heels in slingback flats & nude pantyhose under my jeans.

stw8, Good to hear from you!! I guessed that there had to be at least ONE other guy in the Bay Area who wears heels!! I wear in public a lot, have been since 1996, it just takes time to build up the confidence. Once done, it's great!! If / when you feel like it, and want to meet, let me know, it would be fun... Take care, sf

There's a couple more that I've seen over the years; one of them actually trying them on in store - at both of the stores I went to. I wear heels in private, and I'm actually gearing up to buy another couple pair. Crazy it seems, but like hosiery, I just need to have them.