Can Someone Identify These Please?

Jarl Ayari

I missed these no ebay yesterday, they were a UK11, They are not any of the pleaser range, and I cant make out the name or the holographic insole.... Can anyone identify them pelase?? Thanks Andi post-1721-0-48443900-1342420154_thumb.jp

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Dr. Shoe, Why do you insist on making negative comments about shoes liked by others? Especially when they don't ask for comments!!! This guy was just asking for help, not you negativity.

Edited by Shafted
removed objectionable material

Who was being negative? I was just expressing my opinion!

I'm afraid it's a feature of life that people will express opinions whether asked for or not. A clue will come from the fact that I started the post with "I think".

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Kind of have to agree with Luckyme.... How odd that they don't do the same sizes? I wonder if maybe both shoes are made to look like a certain designer shoe and that's why they are so similar without being of the same make? Sometimes I notice that type of imitation in Colin Stuart by Victoria's Secret.

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

Who was being negative? I was just expressing my opinion!

I'm afraid it's a feature of life that people will express opinions whether asked for or not. A clue will come from the fact that I started the post with "I think".

Considering you are part of the "Website Team", one would think you would be a little more versed in forum etiquette... :penitent:

Considering you are part of the "Website Team", one would think you would be a little more versed in forum etiquette... :penitent:

EXACTLY! But I've see these type responses in alot of his posts, its a shame that he's a "moderator". I think "instigator" would be a better title. But just like in life, there are rules for the masses and rules for the few. Seems posting in the girls forum doesn't apply to him either.

If someone asks for opinions, no problem. But even at that,"gross and hideous" are a little harsh when a simple "not my thing" will do.

Wow, you lot really got your pants on too tightly huh.... Who the heck gives a damn if somebody doesnt like them, we all have the right to express our opinions here, and thats something you all have to accept... Doesnt matter if somebody is a mod or not, they are still members with the same rights to conversation as the rest of the membership.. Doc didnt say they were gross and hideous, so I highly advise that you do NOT make things up in trying to quote others, when all that was said is "I think they look gross", with the word "think" being the operative word... Its an opinion, get over it...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!