High Heels Size 14

mickeyunc

mickeyunc, try any of these sites for heels uo to size 14. snaz75.com or heelsforyou.com or electriqueboutique.com. Other choices may be pierresilber.com or FUNkypair.com. Any one of these should work. Another one I'm aware of, but have never bought from, is discountstripper.com. They have larger size shoes with very high heels as well as dresses and lingerie. While many shoes are produced with either red, black, white, or clear tops or bottoms a look around at different sites will yield other colors. Good luck heel hunting! HappyinHeels

That Funkypair is just about the best for me because I can try them before I hand over the payment. Only one time did I turn down a pair because of a poor fit. But even better they now have more variety in the store which is now on Beach about two miles west of the old store. Anyway while I am here can anyone tell me how to get to my messages and how to search for something. And too Funky pair has a nice square toe six inch pump but I have not got out and about with mine yet as they make me feel like I am going to fall on my face.

You can get your messages by clicking on the envelope icon at the top right hand side of the page.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

ive ordered 3 pairs from snaz75 and all 3 were extremy small could not even get my foot in them then it cost me 10.00 to ship back and pay for them to ship another pair

give me more heels