Seeking Training Program/schedule

vroon_saskia

I think if I were staring from scratch I might start with wearing something like 3 inch heels around the house. Something with T bar or annkle strap for extra support. You could move onto wearing 4 inch once you feel comptent enough. I understand that there are videos available online which can help you with walking/gliding tips for beginners. I don't know whether any of them are of any use or not. I suppose you'd need to trawl through a few to find something useful. I hope that helps. Gel inserts may help, wearing socks (at home)with new shoes can help you break new ones in. Best of luck. Amanda x

Hello Amanda, Thx for the response and some tips and advice. In the past i worn heels from 1'to 4'. But never in a constant mather, so most of the time i was a bit uncomfortable in them, because every time i had to get used to heels again. So bottomline/my idea would be to "train" some period in high heels. Which, with a good programm, would be ok to get me in heels most of the day by the end of the programm. Would be easier, and clear, if theire would be some day-to-day schedule i just would/could follow. Simple rules/instructions......just do it....in other words.

• 3 months later...

Hopefully better late than never with this delayed response. Like most things in life it takes time, effort and practice. I have always loved heels as a teen and then as a young adult made a choice to wear them daily. The first time I was in 4" heels I thought I had "made it." Then soon got bored with that and started working on 5" heels. Today I can wear a 5" heel all day and even have several pairs of 6' heels with no platform.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Amanda,

Thx for the response and some tips and advice.

In the past i worn heels from 1'to 4'.

But never in a constant mather, so most of the time i was a bit uncomfortable in them, because every time i had to

get used to heels again.

So bottomline/my idea would be to "train" some period in high heels.

Which, with a good programm, would be ok to get me in heels most of the day by the end of the programm.

Would be easier, and clear, if theire would be some day-to-day schedule i just would/could follow.

Simple rules/instructions......just do it....in other words.

If you wear heels everyday then you shouldn't need to worry about any sort of program. Once you're used to the height you're wearing then go on to a higher pair. Keep them on all day. It's not exactly rocket science.

xx

;-)