Would You Consider This To Be A Fetish Site?

Amanda

Depending on one's point of view, I suppose it could be considered a fetish site. But, for me, I simply love shoes and purses...and always have! I like shopping for them and talking about them. Truly, I think we are a group of people with a similar interest and the internet provides us the opportunity to come together and discuss our passions.

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

I suppose it depends partly on the individual contributor. I've never read the men's forum so I don't know the content there. I think with some of the topics in the 'For Everyone' section it's questionable whether they really are for everyone.

Well I had a look. It struck me as exactly like men talk when they're together. If they're not saying XY32 ZrX, then they're saying 'Arsenal', or 'I got some stormblock tiles that fitted with the stormcrocks almost exactly, but the thing with the stormcrock is you have to make a new hole.' It might be on the subject of heels, but essentially it's the same stuff. That's why I don't go there. No, what I meant to say in my lamentably clumsy sentence was that some of the threads in the Everyone section feel like... If you want everyone's opinion, choose something that everyone might have an opinion about. Men in heels, I only have so many ways to say that I don't care, unless he was my man and I'd probably say no, at least outdoors.

Thanks for clarifying Megan. Indeed, Men logic and man discussions are indeed very different. With regard to the "everyone thread" you need to bear in mind that men in heels are more or less "everyone".

• 2 months later...

Heels are a fetish for me. I carry my fetish wherever I go. I say "fetish" because heels have a strong sexual connotation, at least for me. And also for the overwhelming majority of people that I observe.

Elegance is my second name

Speaking only for myself, I think that this site is what each of us individualy considers it to be. I present my views on most subjects from a different prospective. I know that some, probably most perceive my views to be from someone who has a deep attraction, or passion for heels - in my case "a" heel. And others find it to be sensuous. I have experienced both over time as I journey through each day in a heel of most any style. E

• 3 months later...