Fiction - Journey On A Dark Path

This is the final story. This is the longest story, about 100 pages. It’s also the most intense. I think it’s on par with Connely, Patterson, Flynn and King as far as intensity which I was reading a lot of at the time. Debbie is growing uncertainly into adulthood. Following the death of her last known relative she is finding guidance where she can. As a college student, she has developed a personal style centered on tall heels, provocative outfits and dramatic make-up. By chance she discovers kindred spirits at a secluded bar named ‘Mademoiselle.’ There she meets a charismatic cross-dresser that now guides her development by leading her down a new path. While he helps her discover some of the deepest and most exciting facets of her personality, it turns out to be a dark path that could eventually lead to her death. A real commitment is required to read this one. It’s what Dr. Shoe might describe as ‘a real slog.’ This is really the beginning of the whole saga.

Sorry, I don't know how to do that although I wish I did. That's a very good question as I wouldn't recommend trying to read them on-line because of the length. It would probably be best to dowload it to your computer for reading.

Sorry. The instructions were posted under "Festival of Heels." Here they are. If you are interested in reading one of the stories, please send me a message through this board stating that you are an adult and let me know which story you’re interested in reading first. I will send a link and password in return. That will allow you to access them.