The story of my boots and should I suprise my husband?

Heli

Hello all I am new in this kind of forums but found you when I was learning Jennys how to wear high heel technics. I can't understand how all of you can wear such a heels. But I guess it is only bacause of practising. Anyway my story is a bit different compared to all of you. I have not used to wear high heels and my highest were something like a 5 cm till few weeks ago. My husband likes a lot of high heels and he talk me in to this thing somehow. He has encourage me to purchase ones a guite long time. However in the begining of February we were shopping with my husband when he noticed some quite high heel boots in one shoe shop window and somehow talk me over to try them on. The feeling of trying those boots on were somehow really exciting but I refused again to buy such a shoes. My hub was a little bit dissapointed because of this and tryed many times afterwards to tell how sexy looking those boots were. Little by little i somehow get curios about those boots and went back to the same shoeshop to look at those boots more accurate. I was pleased when there was my size available and tried them on and this same excitment came up again. They where quite hard to walk with but I bought them anyway. We have our one year marriage celebrating day in the end of march so I explained to myself that those boots will be my special present to him during this day. Afterwards I was quite proude that I bough those boots. I desided to keep them in my "secret" place in our storage till to that day. However the feeling of walking those boots was a guite interesting and i get curious to try them on again, but i still not wanted to show this present to my hubby. Not at least yet. I were kind of waiting that day when having so much privacy that I could try them on once more by my self. Few days afterwards I desided to go visit my sister and were kind of glad when hearing that he was not caming with me. This was the day when I decided to pick them out from the storage. My sis live something like 80 km from my house so I thinked that there will be enough possibilities to try them on during to trip. When the first resting place in the highway found I was really happy that there were no anyone else in there. I stopped my car and changed those boots one. My pulse were something like 120 when i stepped agross the resting place first time with such a heels. It was really something specially to me and I must addmit that I felt really sexy in then. However I noticed that I need o lots of practising before getting used to them as i should. I droved the rest of the trip with these boots on and my akles were shaking of all the excitment. I must addmit that this was the shortest visit to my sister ever but I was kind of hungry to try them on again. I didn't tell her a word about those boots which were calling to me in my car. When I was driwing back (with my boots on) I desided to stop to filling my car's gastank. Again my pulse were something like 120 when i walk with those boots. I managed about it but somehow but i quess that my walking skill is not as it should be. This is a bit truble for me because we were planed to go to cruise in the one of the local "love boats" and I have planed to wear these boots during the cruise. But somehow i think that i need more practice to do this and I can't do it in the home because I do not want my hub to know about those boots yet. I really would like to give a supprice to him. After reading those jennys instuctions I have had a one possibility to test them with those things. One evening when he was playing with the boys I sneaked to local shopping mall and tried to walk a little bit in there. I was not a succeed and my feet get really tired (I had to have many smoking sessions..) Perhaps i was not comfortable enough with them. The heels are something like 11 cm high and the bottoms of the boots are 1 cm thick. Heels are something like 2 cm thick. Any good ideas? Should I practice in front of him in the house beforehands and spoil the supprice or should I manage that trip with my non excicting skills. Best Regards Heli <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-03-01 14:14 ]</font>

Interesting story. Go For it or should I say "Anna mennä täysillä". Your husband will be the most happiest man of the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes, you can tell if a man is interested in a certain kind footwear that a girl wears. I particular notice that from my male friends around me. I think it should be fun and also a pleasant surprise. :smile:

Cheers,

Nata

• 4 months later...

This is probably out of date now anyway, but while I just love HH (on a lady) seeing someone who cannot walk properly in them is not attractive. Besides, YOU should enjoy an anniversary aswell, and not be in pain.

Ah, but sitting prettily in them as a special treat for someone can be quite cute too... And you might have plenty of opportunities for needing assistance as you move, which might also be exciting. And, of course, you'll need to practice walking in them, and hey - maybe it's just me, but I'd be glad to help, and I'm sure anyone else would too!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Welcome, Heli, to the world of high heels excitement. This is one of the best feelings - the heart punding at 140 and feeling like exploding when you put on a sexy pair of HH boots! I think you will make (made already) your husband ver happy indeed. You could ask him to try some on himself - just to try what women feel wearing HHs :smile:

HH forever!