Intresting ballet boots

s2005kz

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Er... they are flats. They are proper ballet boots for ballet dancers. They are not stiff like the ballet boots we talk about on this forum they are ballet boots in the true classical sense as they are worn by ballet dancers.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Er... they are flats.

They are proper ballet boots for ballet dancers. They are not stiff like the ballet boots we talk about on this forum they are ballet boots in the true classical sense as they are worn by ballet dancers.

You sure? The milanoo boots seem to be Devious boots without a heel attached, not these.

Posted Image

(formerly known as "JimC")

Spotted that. Not sure who has deleted your post but I find that's not fair, sorry to say that :-/

Er.. no, they are not. Why do you keep deleting my posts when I point out that you're wrong?

Spite? hehe The Brit sense of humor can be a bit dry at times :)

(formerly known as "JimC")

Er.. no, they are not. Why do you keep deleting my posts when I point out that you're wrong?

Because, whilst you are entitled to your point of view, you are not entitled to say "no you're wrong". This applies to any member because it is confrontational. You can say "No they're not" for example.

Had you said to anyone else "You are wrong", you would have gained an infraction in line with the rules of the forum.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.