looking back at my life

has anybody else ever stopped to look back at how their life has changed along the way, or maybe, things that have happened to you that were totally unexpected. i would like to share some of the stages of my life in a series of short stories. here are a few of the things i will be writing about. 1) do you remember the first time you wore heels and the reason for doing so? 2) do you remember when you were caught wearing heels by someone completely unexpected? 3) how about the first time you tried to run while wearing your heels? 4) this one should be broken into two parts in my opinion because they can happen for different reasons. a) i have fallen off my heels because the platforms were high, even though i was walking on a flat floor. :unsure: i fell or tripped when wearing heels because the surface was slick, steep or rough. 5) what should you say to someone who buys you a new pair of heels and they are also a guy. i was speechless, but did manage a faint thank you. 6) i never knew what to wear that would be appropriate. one time i had two dates on the same weekend that i ended up wearing the same outfit. what made this different was that one of my dates was with a female and the other male. i will start my story and describe the events that happened to me as time goes by. i will also add new things when they come along now that i am wearing heels more all the time.

1. The first time I went out en femme. 2. Never, by this time I was out anyway so it was not so much "getting caught" more like being seen. 3. Trying to catch the no.26 bus in Hackney. 4. I don't really wear platforms but I slipped in ASDA once on a grape and landed on my arse. 5. "About time too!" 6. Never been too much of a problem but I did hide in my friend's car when I was wearing a pink and white polka dot dress when everyone else were wearing jeans...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.