A great article on Women who love to wear heels!!

Meg-ann

I noticed there was a "comments" section associated with the article that Meg-Ann linked to. Has anyone left any comments? I guess I should go back and place a link to this site in that section. :(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You could try, but the feedback doesn't go on the site, it being in the form of a "letter to the editor", which the guidelines seem to suggest is more aimed at corrections to the article or follow ups for similar stories. That type of site seems to be aimed at mainstream interest whereas these forums encompass such a wide variety of opinions as to be relatively offbeat by their standards. No harm in trying though. You have to be optimistic :( Very good find of article, Meg-ann. Thanks for posting it for us. Our intrepid members have a complete hold anything shoe related on the web it seems!

Beg to differ, FF. On the right side of the screen, right beneath the picture of Luz Marina Tovar, is a section "Talk about it". It contains a link to "Read more comments or post your own" at this location . It just looks as if nobody has posted any comments yet.

I tried submitting a comment at the link you suggested but it said "Thanks, your comment has been submitted for review" Maybe that's because I wasn't a member. Other links from the page seem to lead to the "Business" discussion forum where it seems nobody bothers to post very much about anything.