Toe Cleavage (pumps with very low-cut toes)

Heelfan

Regarding low-cut pumps that reveal "toe cleavage" (only 1 vote allowed):  

494 members have voted

1. 1. Regarding low-cut pumps that reveal "toe cleavage" (only 1 vote allowed):

• I like "toe cleavage" pumps that slip-slap-slip-slap
    • I like "toe cleavage" pumps that must be snug-fitting
    • I like pumps that cover the toes, but slip-slap-slip-slap
    • I like pumps that cover the toes and must be snug-fitting

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I like pumps that fit well and less slip slap the better. I do not mind toe cleavage as it draw my eye to the foot more. Certainly the shoe will give a different feeling depentant on heel height, I like higher heels with toe cleavage versus a kitten heel with cleavage. Mtnsofheels

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if lovely pumps was still in operation. I have been stalking their site since I was in college with no money. But now when I do want to invest in some shoes, they appear to be out of business. Do they have a new website? I remember loving the t-straps as well. They also have some beautiful flat loafers with a shorter than normal vamp.

Imo toe cleavage is horribly unattractive and I don't think I'll never buy a pair of heels with a very low-cut toe.

I couldn't agree with you more. I much prefer the classic toe design with a nice short point and the cut at the bottom of the instep. Far more graceful and feminine.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I was wondering if lovely pumps was still in operation. I have been stalking their site since I was in college with no money. But now when I do want to invest in some shoes, they appear to be out of business. Do they have a new website?

It looks like they are indeed out of business. Their website at lovelypumps.hypermart.net disappeared around may/june 2008 , and in this blog people mention their "now-defunct website".

Their last known email address is lovelypumps@superposta.com . Maybe that still works?

I was wondering if lovely pumps was still in operation. I have been stalking their site since I was in college with no money. But now when I do want to invest in some shoes, they appear to be out of business. Do they have a new website?

They have definitely closed their doors - the Website is now archived at The Internet Archive Wayback Machine.

However - I think you might find something you like at 'Classic Pumps':

http://www.classicpumps.com/

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 months later...

Pussyinboots:-) I quite agree with the style of shoe that you described in your last post as that is a very attractive feminine shoe and a great favorite of mine also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 months later...

I was so naive that I'd never heard of toe cleavage until I found this site! I don't particularly like the very low-cut styles but a little bit of toe on show can be subtly erotic and sensual, I think. I also like shoes which have transparent vamps or sides, and open-sided styles, which look very delicate, as do mules with the thinnest possible strap. I think such footwear panders to my 'helpless' side! I'd also never heard of the appeal of dangling, it was and is just something I do to relax my feet. Of course, though, for those who appreciate such things a low-cut shoe is so much easier to dangle!

I was so naive that I'd never heard of toe cleavage until I found this site! I don't particularly like the very low-cut styles but a little bit of toe on show can be subtly erotic and sensual, I think. I also like shoes which have transparent vamps or sides, and open-sided styles, which look very delicate, as do mules with the thinnest possible strap. I think such footwear panders to my 'helpless' side!

I'd also never heard of the appeal of dangling, it was and is just something I do to relax my feet. Of course, though, for those who appreciate such things a low-cut shoe is so much easier to dangle!

I was exactly the same until my husband persuaded me to model my high heels online. I'm a big fan of clear vamps....and I simply thought that thin straps on mules were sensual and feminine....and hopless for walking in!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like only the very tiniest hint of toe-cleavage and prefer a more classic line whether I'm admiring my own feet or anyone else's. On a slightly related note, where did the V-shaped vamp go? I've got used to the rounder U-shaped vamp that seems to have taken over in recent years, but sometimes a slightly pointier V-shape can give stunningly elegant line to a shoe.

If you like it, wear it.

I agree Fred87, wish I could find more shoes that show cleavage,I really like the look for me.The problem Ive found is if they show cleavage they also seem to be very narrow in the toe box.

Barbara, just curious if you have tried Classic Pumps on line. They stock only shoes that show toe cleavage, and they caryy a few of their styles in wide widths as well. Walt, the owner, is great to work with and can tell you what should work!

• 2 weeks later...

I like only the very tiniest hint of toe-cleavage and prefer a more classic line whether I'm admiring my own feet or anyone else's.

On a slightly related note, where did the V-shaped vamp go? I've got used to the rounder U-shaped vamp that seems to have taken over in recent years, but sometimes a slightly pointier V-shape can give stunningly elegant line to a shoe.

I prefer the V shape vamp as well. Both Pleaser and Ellie Shoes offer the traditional V. The Pleaser model is the 8220 or Seduce-420V and the Ellie is the 8220.

As far as the whole toe cleavage issue, I feel the same way about it as bosom cleavage. A little bit of it is sexy, but to much is trashy. :silly:

• 5 weeks later...

These are the toes from my New Shoes.

Personally I think the black ones have too much toe cleavage, especially worn barefoot, though tights help a bit. It wouldn't put me off wearing them as I think the overall look of the shoes is nice from other angles, though it did make me think twice about buying them.

The grey ones have a nicer amount of toe cleavage I think.

post-29841-13352293918_thumb.jpg

If you like it, wear it.

I don't mind it at all. In fact I love it. I like to see the cleavage more balanced or tipped toward the great toe. I had a pair of shoes that had more toe cleavage on the small, than the great toe. I took them back to the shop. [ATTACH]12439[/ATTACH]

• 1 month later...

For me it depends on the complete appearance of the person and the foot.

Usually its a great attraction to me.

But if its to much and the shoe looks like worn out. That is not really nice.

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

I'm a discrete heeler, meaning I really enjoy heeling, but would prefer not to attract the attention of the general public in the process. My ideal night out might include going to a bar, eatery, or theater in 4" heels with perhaps just one or two folks noticing, and only discretely, appreciatively. I'm not a fan of derision. That's not fun to endure.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 6 months later...