Toe Cleavage (pumps with very low-cut toes)

Heelfan

Regarding low-cut pumps that reveal "toe cleavage" (only 1 vote allowed):  

494 members have voted

1. 1. Regarding low-cut pumps that reveal "toe cleavage" (only 1 vote allowed):

• I like "toe cleavage" pumps that slip-slap-slip-slap
    • I like "toe cleavage" pumps that must be snug-fitting
    • I like pumps that cover the toes, but slip-slap-slip-slap
    • I like pumps that cover the toes and must be snug-fitting

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought up a similiar topic about 2 months ago. I don't like toe cleavage! I love the vamp of a pump to cover the toes. It just looks majestic to see the shoe on a foot, looking so beautiful-fitting! Toe cleavage makes the pump look like it's irregular. Perhaps someone can post some pics and show first-hand how a pump SHOULD look (w/out toe cleavage) and how many users on this site prefer a pump to look (w/ toe cleavage) Anyone wanna do the honors?

• 1 year later...

I absoluted love the look of toe cleavage and my favorite 5" pumps must have at least a little or I just don't wear them too much.

It is such a sexy turn on to see women with low cut pumps, I just end up fixating on them, sorry ladies, but I just have to look. Toe cleavage just like heel height is a sign of virility in my mind. Be honest only physically fit women wear higher heels 4inch or more, and only thin slightly bony feet look great with cleavage.

Next to T-Straps, low cuts are my favorite type to see women wearing.:w00t2:

I'd agree that physical fitness in itself is attractive but at the same time I have seen many larger framed women with attractive feet and well-fitted shoes who are absolutely sexy. In fact I have even seen some women who would be considered obese who nonetheless have sexy feet and wear sexy shoes. That scares me.

• 1 month later...

for those who don't like toe-cleavage.. i've seen a few ads for pumps where there is so much coverage.. there is no 'accidental' chance of seeing any toe-cleavage.

i understand the need for support. but visually.. too much isn't as appealing either.. a balance between no support and too much is needed.

but fashion is ever changing.. so... one day.. extreme toe-cleavage may come back

RPM

I agree! The over coverage of the toe box is not appealing. The vamp cut for a pump to have the best appearance, IMHO, must completely hide the toe cleavage, but no further. Otherwise, the shoe is no longer a pump, but a low cut loafer.

Loose fitting pumps that seem to fall off and bounces on the path with each step doesn't look attractive to me, for it suggests an ill fitting shoe that is projecting an aire of sloppiness, not to mention the extra stress and wear on the heel and tip.

Loose fitting pumps that seem to fall off and bounces on the path with each step doesn't look attractive to me, for it suggests an ill fitting shoe that is projecting an aire of sloppiness, not to mention the extra stress and wear on the heel and tip.

Having had personal experience with "sloppy" fitting shoes, wearing them is difficult and hard on your feet. You must concentrate on "walking" when wearing shoes that fit like that. When wearing properly fitting shoes, one doesn't have to pay particular attention to how you are walking. It's a natural motion. Wearing shoes that flop on and off with each step requires a lot of effort to keep from injuring yourself.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 months later...

TO: Bubba136 You must be more careful about your statements because they can hurt other users feelings...we must all be kind to each other for some of us and also me it is very shy to be here to be discussing such topics with many other people. Please be respectful of not being hurting peoples feelings in future!

TO:

Bubba136

You must be more careful about your statements because they can hurt other users feelings...we must all be kind to each other for some of us and also me it is very shy to be here to be discussing such topics with many other people.

Please be respectful of not being hurting peoples feelings in future!

And you have been here less than 1 day, so please do not tell others how to behave when they have been here for many many many years. Spend some time getting to know people here and find out more about our community and you will see that nobody here needs this kind of thing said to them.

Just concentrate on enjoying yourself and getting to know the members, and possibly letting them get to know you.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

TO:

Bubba136

You must be more careful about your statements because they can hurt other users feelings...we must all be kind to each other for some of us and also me it is very shy to be here to be discussing such topics with many other people.

Please be respectful of not being hurting peoples feelings in future!

I'm sorry if you are offended by my comment. I really thought they were pretty generic. And, after re-reading them, I fail to see where anyone could take what I said, peresonally. The only explanation I can think of is that English isn't your native language and you, perhaps misunderstood them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My word, Tech, what in the world did Bubba say that you took offense to? He was talking about the difficulty of walking in sloppy fitting shoes??? Please explain!

lol, once again I'm being mis-quoted. Have a re-read of what I wrote. I have made no reference to addressing Bubba at all, look at who I quoted.

Like I said to MRNH, just kick back and enjoy the place..

Sorry Tech...my mistake. Okay, so Mrnh, what was it that Bubba said that set you off? lol

Sorry again. I should look before I leap!

Dont worry, I get this a LOT, but with a ton of abuse thrown in too normally :winkiss:

Sorry Tech...my mistake. Okay, so Mrnh, what was it that Bubba said that set you off? lol

Sorry again. I should look before I leap!

RonC: here is the entire exchange that lit the fuse.

Re: Toe Cleavage (pumps with very low-cut toes)

Originally Posted by Histiletto Loose fitting pumps that seem to fall off and bounces on the path with each step doesn't look attractive to me, for it suggests an ill fitting shoe that is projecting an aire of sloppiness, not to mention the extra stress and wear on the heel and tip.

My Comment:

Having had personal experience with "sloppy" fitting shoes, wearing them is difficult and hard on your feet. You must concentrate on "walking" when wearing shoes that fit like that. When wearing properly fitting shoes, one doesn't have to pay particular attention to how you are walking. It's a natural motion. Wearing shoes that flop on and off with each step requires a lot of effort to keep from injuring yourself.

OK, back to the drawing board. (hope this is the end)

Toe cleavage should be the same as breast cleavage. Show too much and it does not look good. Shaow a hint of cleavage and you can't keep your eyes off it.....

Why tiptoe through life only to arive safely at death?

For me, it's more about the "line" of the shoes - not if the toes are showing or not. I find the major toe cleavage on the first site a little too much, although I think the shoes look cute when not being worn - perhaps with opaque tights. :winkiss: I could never wear a pair of shoes that slipped on and off. I had a pair of shoes like that once and I literally lost it off my foot a few times while walking ! Not something I would want to be doing all the time.

Please be more kind to my! I had cried because of your crude attitude actually. IT is not easy for me to profess. Harshness from TECH. I like kind behavior from colleagues. I was not saying anybody IS bad I was saying perhaps it could be so understood.

Ok, I'm officially lost on the whole exchange and will just take one big step backwards....lol. I will, however, re-state my love of toe cleavage. I just happen to find it quite sexy. Some of those from Lovely Shoes are too extreme I admit, but anything Walt at Classic Pumps sells fills the bill quite well for me. I should add here that toe cleavage on some of the newer shoes is not quite the same as those of the shoes Classic Pumps sells. For one thing, many of the toe cleavage pumps today are those with the elongated toe, which in my opinion looks like court jester shoes, so for me, even toe cleavage can't make those look good (just my opinion now, please don't take offense anyone..lol). In addition, the newer shoes tend to be cut so the top line is rather straight across, and seems to exaggerate the exposure on the side of the foot toward the little toe, whereas the classic style will show a similar amount of toe cleavage across the entire toe area, a more symmetrical look if you will. Wow, this is over-analysis if I ever heard it...lol. Anyway, I hope every has a great day!

• 3 weeks later...

This thread relateds to what asked a while ago.I really like shoes with toe cleavage.I am glad Heelfan brought up LovelyPumps as I would like to order a pair from them.I know this a old post but has anybody orderd from them lately?

This thread relateds to what asked a while ago.I really like shoes with toe cleavage.I am glad Heelfan brought up LovelyPumps as I would like to order a pair from them.I know this a old post but has anybody orderd from them lately?

Barbara, while I haven't ordered from Lovely Shoes, I do have a couple pairs from Classic Pumps. WHile not as extreme in the toe cleavage department, they are nicely cut shoes and decent quality. And Walt at Classic Pumps always provides great service. It is probably easier doing business with a company in the US (as I see that is where you are located), as the communication gap regarding sizes is not present, and the shipping is easier. And if you should happen to be in the greater Chicago area, Walt will be happy to have you come out to try before you buy!

Regarding Lovely Pumps, I would love to have a pair of the shoes with the t-strap that they show in two flat versions on their site (one with a rounded tow, one more pointed), but with a 3 1/2-4 inch heel. But the price is a bit much! If you do ever buy something there, please let us all know how it went.

If you like cleavage and are even thinking about buying a pair from Lovely Pumps, you are a girl after my own heart. Would you marry me??....lol

If you are interested in discussing shoes for purchase why not ask Gina or Trolldeg? Both of them have the most outstanding knowledge of shoes and can quickly identify style, model and manufacturer just after a short glance. In fact, Gina (QOH/Gina) can point you toward the perfect places to purchase your shoes.

• 7 months later...

My wife has bought shoes from lovelypumps for 3 years now. Never had a problem. She loves the shoes, andhighly recommends them. Feel free to ask any other questions about them.They are very comfortable to wear, according to my wife I love to see a woman wearing shoes that slip on and off, as she walks in them. I think that is so sexy. More so if she is wearing nylons too. Dangling off the tips of her toes while wearing nylons is also sexy

I am a lover of toe cleavage. I think that a woman's foot can be sensual and I find myself looking at other women's feet as much for a glimpse or her shoes as to see her foot. I like shoes that expose a woman's foot, including her toes. I realize that everyone has their likes and dislikes, and that everyone is entitled to their opinion; however, I wonder if those who stated that they dislike toe cleavage wear or like sandals. Sandals expose the entire toe. Some sandals expose the toes but conceal the cleavage. I love toe cleavage. I like my own and I like seeing other woman's toe cleavage, particularly when I (or they) are wearing sheer nylons. I also have seen others that appreciate seeing women's feet. I like wearing shoes that expose my instep and shoes that expose my heel. My favorite shoes are heels that are low cut to expose cleavage, open all the way back to the heel, which a thin strip of vertical leather that holds an ankle strap. The shoes do not have to be heels either. I like ballet flats that expose my toe cleavage too.

Not really a fan of toe cleavage. I don't mind a bit of tow cleavage since that most shoes leave toe cleavage even if they are very vamp. I love my shoes to be vamp. If the shoes are low cut and expose too much toe cleavage, the shoe feels like your feet are going to keep falling out and I don't like that. I like my feet to feel secure in heels. This is why I dislike Gianmarco Lorenzi shoes. Too much toe cleavage.

Is there a website for lovely pumps, or where can you buy them from?

I remember seeing a link to a website for pumps with extremely low cut vamps -- revealing a lot of cleavage, posted here several months (years?) ago. Perhaps a quick search of hhplace archives will turn it up. If you don't locate it, try asking Tom (NL) for help. He's a wiz at locating information in the archives.

I wear my low cut lovelypumps on my two flickr sites. tonkavette and JoAnne1053. Please check them out and leave comments. All my shoes are loose on me, so I do a lot of dangling. Do you dangle your low cut shoes?

RonC: here is the entire exchange that lit the fuse.

My Comment:

I find it sexy and exciting to see a woman in nylons that her shoes are slipping on and off as she walks in them. Dangling off the tips of her toes is also sexy.