Toe Cleavage (pumps with very low-cut toes)

Heelfan

Regarding low-cut pumps that reveal "toe cleavage" (only 1 vote allowed):  

494 members have voted

1. 1. Regarding low-cut pumps that reveal "toe cleavage" (only 1 vote allowed):

• I like "toe cleavage" pumps that slip-slap-slip-slap
    • I like "toe cleavage" pumps that must be snug-fitting
    • I like pumps that cover the toes, but slip-slap-slip-slap
    • I like pumps that cover the toes and must be snug-fitting

"Toe cleavage" gets mentioned here and the on the Web - maybe it's time to debate it as a forum subject:

"Toe cleavage" refers to pumps/courts with such a low-cut toe-vamp that part of the cleavage between each toe is revealed (obviously borrowing the expression from "Breast cleavage").

The best examples that I have found of such shoes are supplied by two American firms:

LOVELY PUMPS: http://lovelypumps.hypermart.net/

CLASSIC PUMPS: http://www.classicpumps.com/

Some of the styles are incredible, with the toe so low-cut that it barely covers more than the toe-nail of the big toe. What do members think of them? are they sensuous or a turn-off for you?

This style raises the question of how difficult they would be to walk in if they stretch to become too loose, and slip on-and-off the foot because there is so little upper left to grip your toes. Here is a relevant extract from Classic Pumps bag of fan mail, from the daughter of an Australian customer:

"When I slipped the shoes on I was amazed at how comfortable they were even though I was struggling with the height. Mum drove me to the bus stop so I could catch the bus to the city. As I scanned my ticket and walked to the back of the bus to the last remaining seat almost every guy's head turned as I was going past ! I got to the city a little early for the cocktail party and decided to walk down to the harbour and back ( about 800 metres ) to take in the view, the atmosphere of the crowds and get some practice in walking in 4" heels. It's amazing how quick you can adjust to the height and how loose and comfortable the shoes were.

The "toe cleavage" cut ( I love that phrase - where did you get that one from ) combined with the hose was allowing my feet to move forward in the shoes as the leather took on the shape of my toes. The shoes were swinging on and off the back of my heels as I walked providing a nice massage sensation. This was a pleasant experience for me after what I have been through. l felt like an Amazon woman as I walked in to be greeted by my friends, almost all of which commented about how lovely and feminine my shoes were ! By this stage I had forgotten the 4" heels so comfortable as they were. The ladies room at that bar has this wall that is all mirror so I was able to actually see my shoes as I walked. They looked quite seductive the way they were swinging off so I thought I'd play a little game with this guy who ! was definitely pegging me off ! I sauntered up to a bar stool next to where he was when he wasn't looking, crossed my legs and started talking to him. Much to my amusement he couldn't stop looking at my feet ! Loose shoes as they are they tend to hang off my toes when my legs are crossed and I was subconciously (at least at the start) thrusting them on and off. I had this guy going for hours but he ended up being pretty boring. Anyway, had a great time and I can't wait to wear those shoes again. I loved them."

In addition to seeking members' views on "toe cleavage pumps", can you post as to whether or not you find it sexy to see ladies' pumps slipping on-and-off as they walk, or do you prefer to see a perfect fit?

It would be nice to hear from the wearers as well as the admirers/spectators!

In addition to your votes, can we please have postings expressing your likes and dislikes?

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Bubba! Which Jane do you mean? Do you perhaps mean the red-haired Jane who has her own gallery of knockout high heel pics on Jenny's Site? If so, what prompts you top connect her with this thread? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

heelfan! Right the red head Jane from Oz with the pics on Jenny's site. I've seen pics of her wearing nail spike heel style pumps. I just wondered what her opinion of these shoes would be. If you do a search of all posts by Geoff from Oz, you will find some of her pictures posted in this forum, too.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Although I have never worn exposed toe cleavage pumps, from what I have seen in photographs, I still prefer snug-fitting pumps where you can't see the separation between the toes.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I happen to be a toe cleavage lover, and the shoe needs to stay on the foot. I find nothing more annoying than seeing a woman in pumps with the shoe flapping around like a fish out of water. Fine for mules, but not pumps. In terms of toe cleavage, the shoes at Classic Pumps are what I prefer. Those at Lovely Shoes go a bit too far in most cases.

• 2 years later...

i don't like extreme toe-cleavage as one of the site specializes in. i do like a little toe cleavage. on my lady.. i like the show to be snug but not tight fit-visually. she doesn't like toe-cleavage enough that getting her to endulge me is almost like pulling teeth.. but thankfully.. i'm not so into it that i'm feeling hard pressed here either. as far as loose enough to dangle at ease.. that is more something for photographic purposes and for when i'm looking out for visual appetite only. being so loose you're falling out of your shoes.. nope.. not cool to look at.. you're flopping about and that changes your gait and it's no longer sexy. plus.. must really cut up your feet to have that much amount of friction going on (hose or not) RPM

I don't like them on me - I have a considerable gap between my big and second toe, and my big toes really live up to that name. On others, I don't really have a preference, but if the style must be worn I'd like it to at least look well-done - not a lot unlike my opinion of style in general.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I like a little toe cleavage. The Pleaser 8220 pump is a good example. I also love it when the heel pops out of the back of the shoe with each step. However, I have seen some women wear pumps that are so loose that they flip-flop with each step, and that to me is a bit too much.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

• 5 weeks later...

As people have probably guessed from my avatar, Toe Cleavage is my absolute favourite! I don't know what it is about it, but I just think it looks so feminine and sexy! Maybe it's because it's like a sneek preview of what's inside! As for the slip-slap nature of shoes, I love to see a bit of shoe dangling, but, for me, when walking, the shoes have to fit -but not too tightly!

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

Posted Image

I'm something of a traditionalist when it comes to women's shoes, especially pumps, and shoes like these with all that toe cleavage are a complete turn-off and don't look the slightest bit attractive to me. But hey! I'm not judgemental, to each their own!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm something of a traditionalist when it comes to women's shoes, especially pumps, and shoes like these with all that toe cleavage are a complete turn-off and don't look the slightest bit attractive to me. But hey! I'm not judgemental, to each their own!

Ditto. How ugly!

Besides, the toes were never meant by God to support the forward slide of the foot in a high-heeled shoes. Long-term attempts at this results in deformity of the toes, bunions, corns, hammer-toe, and all sorts of other problems.

Properly-designed high-heel footwear incorporates restraints across the instep or around the ankle which prevent this from happening. They also may include a slight elevation in the footbed ahead of the ball of one's foot. The latter is only successful, though, with a properly designed instep restraint, or at the very least, wider straps across the base of the toes which ensure the wearer's ball of their feet meet squarely with the restraint.

My current favorite heels are the ones I'm wearing today, my Franco Sarto Nolans. I'd prefer a narrower, quieter heel, but the rest of the shoe is sublime, including leather uppers which do all the restraining I need to keep my toes from permanent deformation.

And of course they look wonderful! I walked through the Frankfurt Airport two weeks ago to pick up a colleague, and no one batted an eye at them beneath my long jeans. Back in the car, my colleague noticed, and he was quiet for a while, wondering what he was getting into or what to think, but a few ice-breaking comments later, he was asking me to both recommend and join him at the nearest good pub. I think he wanted to see how the crowd reacted, and when they didn't, he didn't either.

That was two weeks ago, and as I sponsored him in, I've had frequent contact with both him and his wife. They're both very cool with it.

Just out of curiosity, I looked up the Franco Sarto "Nolan":

Posted Image

I must say, that is a stylish, uncomplicated and elegant looking shoe, something both genders could easily wear as it incorporates both male and female elements to perfection. A good choice, dr1819.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Just out of curiosity, I looked up the Franco Sarto "Nolan":

Posted Image

I must say, that is a stylish, uncomplicated and elegant looking shoe, something both genders could easily wear as it incorporates both male and female elements to perfection. A good choice, dr1819.

Simple lines, but with enough heel to feel good.

Very nice!

Have a happy time!

for those who don't like toe-cleavage.. i've seen a few ads for pumps where there is so much coverage.. there is no 'accidental' chance of seeing any toe-cleavage. i understand the need for support. but visually.. too much isn't as appealing either.. a balance between no support and too much is needed. but fashion is ever changing.. so... one day.. extreme toe-cleavage may come back RPM

• 4 months later...

I have a wide selection of 5 inch plus pumps that show plenty of toe cleavage and In fact I have almost worn out my black ones as I have worn them so much out and about ..they are very comfortable to wear as well as being very sexy ..I have never had any problem wearing them .. Vivienne Angelofheels x

Posted Image

I must agree. At first glance at the picture my reaction was: "Hey, the better part of those shoes are missing!"

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I absoluted love the look of toe cleavage and my favorite 5" pumps must have at least a little or I just don't wear them too much. It is such a sexy turn on to see women with low cut pumps, I just end up fixating on them, sorry ladies, but I just have to look. Toe cleavage just like heel height is a sign of virility in my mind. Be honest only physically fit women wear higher heels 4inch or more, and only thin slightly bony feet look great with cleavage. Next to T-Straps, low cuts are my favorite type to see women wearing.;)