Where to buy Ballet Heels - Netherlands

Conti

Anyone got any idea where I could buy some decent quality Ballet Heels in the Netherlands (or get them shipped to)? The only thing I can find seem to be rather crappy quality ones or very overpriced (300E+). Thanks in advance!

Hi there Great introduction, really encourages people to want to help you.... Please be mindful that this is your first post here, nobody knows you, and we dont even get som much as a hello, let alone an introduction (The polite thing to do)..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Welcome to HHPlace Conti. A couple of questions need to be answered before anyone can really help you. - What size are you looking for? - Are you looking for ankle, knee or thigh length boots or just the basic heel? - Could you maybe provide us to some of the links you have looked at and tell us which ones you feel are good or bad so we might be able to see what your view on quality is so we dont misinform you or send you links/info to something you have already looked at? Again, welcome aboard! If you could go to the introductions/' hello ' area and tell us a bit about yourself, people will be able to help you in a much greater way. :unsure: -ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Welcome. The answer to your question depends on where you live in Holland. In Amsterdam or Rotterdam you should not have too much trouble. I have seen them in several shops. Of course the question is what you consider good or bad quality. If they are super stable and inflexible, they may not look nice. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

First of, excuse me for not introducing. I will do so in a second in the respective thread. I've gone through several webpages that showed different brands, Pleaser, Domina and others. From this forum I also came to the conclusion that the ones sold in Germany (Kassiopeya) weren't great either. I'm looking for a size 42/43 ankle length Ballet Heel. Quality being good enough to be able to walk in them for some periods of time (relative to my skill) with decent stitching. Then again, I don't have any reference material since I never owned such a product before. I live near the German border but ordering online shouldn't be to much of a problem though.