Wearing heels for your guy

barbara

What kind of heels do you wear for your husband or boyfriend.Do you wear what he likes or what you like.I have mixed feelings but try to please him more now than a few years ago

• 2 weeks later...

Actually alot of time I ask him what he would like or he suggests before I get a chance, if it works why not. He's not the type to have me wear 6" to a beach. Some girls seem to be stuck up about wear things their guys ask or suggest, trust me as long as its reasonable for the occiasion, your relationship will be happy as the guys feel special wen you do and HB now and when first going out, I could notice the difference.

My guy loves heels. I sometimes ask his opinion of what would look good with a particular outfit. He has a great eye for fashion and this way he gets to have a little input, although I have overruled him a few times! I have some friends who go out of their way to wear something their husbands or BFs hate and I've never understood it. Wearing a pair of heels (when and where appropriate) is a small investment that oftentimes yields some wonderful returns. (like buying more shoes!):unsure:

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

I must have missed this thread before......well, depends on the guy and situation. My current bf loves me in heels but doesn't try to controll me or tell me what I should wear with a particular outfit. I've dated guys previously who have done that which can be annoying. Its not the place to discuss on this thread but generally I don't like wearing heels to bed, which sometimes disappoints guys, pm me if you'd like to discuss in more detail.

My male is kind of indifferent about heels. In fact, the one pair of my shoes he has ever picked out for me by himself are chunky, nearly flat, boots. He doesn't mind, he enjoys them, but he has no great preference for heels, if that makes sense? In other things, yeah, I'll consider his opinion/tastes. No, I don't have him pick clothes for me every day, but, for example, I know he has a strong preference for specific styles of underwear, therefore I have a LOT of those, etc. In fact, I have exactly one thing that I wear knowing he hates. And I'm not giving up my 'sweet little girl' ruffly Hello Kitty PJs for anybody :unsure: (and he only hates them because of the cat)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has a thing for boots. I always used to rather like them but my collection has definitely increased significantly because of his preferences. I wouldn't buy anything which I didn't like but he did, BECAUSE of him, and I'll wear them only as and when I choose. I've also got a pair of loafers which I only occasionally wear and without exception get criticised for them which naffs me off a bit :-< Occasionally my feet need a break....