Do you wear your wife's shoes?

legzG

Hi all,

I read most of the interesting posts every day. I have been following the thread in the ladies section of the ladies writing about their boyfriends and husbands wearing their shoes.

http://www.hhplace.org/girls/21350-does_your_husband_wear_your_shoes-new-post.html

I find this facinating as my wife enjoy the high heels together. Although my size 12"s will never fit into her size 8 shoes, I have similar shoes to some of the pairs she owns. It is quite a thrill to wear the same pair kind of shoe to see how long I can make it in 5" heels.

Are any of you doing the same thing?

LegzG

• Like 1

The wife and I have several pairs of matching hh sandals that we occasionally wear out together. It's a lot of fun... Can't wear her shoes, not the same size.

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

My wife's shoes don't fit me, but if they did I'm sure she'd let me wear them. As it is, she's happy for me to have my own. One of my ex-girlfriends used to let me wear hers, and I used to secretly wear my ex-wife's.

First off I wish to say this is great to be able to post on this subject of girls wearing guys shoes as we are not allowed to post in guys wearing girls shoes. Now I would be thrilled to have a girl with the same shoe size but all the possibilities just now are a few sizes smaller compared to me. So what I plan to do is when I finally land one of the heel friendly girls we will have to get matching pairs.

• 3 weeks later...

i did have a girl friend that i could wear her shoes. i can fit anywhere from an 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 depending on the brand or style i do have quite a few of the same shoes as my wife.....some she does not know about, not that i hide them, sometimes its dont ask dont tell.

Having the same size sure would have been convenient but no such luck. Hen we married, she was a 6.5 and I was a ladies 11. Since then, we both have gained a couple of sizes and the spread has stayed about the same. I can see where the gals would be "ticked" when their partner ruins their shoes. Best to enjoy your own.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

No chance for that since I am a size 10/11 and she is a size 9 plus her foot surgery in 2001 made her toe shorter and so she doesn't wear much open-toed stuff. I, on the other hand, love anything over 5" and most of my footwear is suitable for dress-up events. HappyinHeels

There has been a similar thread before........ My Chris is a 5-6 I'm 8 so no fit how ever as few have said we have identical styles/shoes/colours. All good fun and the family love it when we do. Al

No I don't she is a size 6 I am a size 7 apart from that I do not like any of her styles anyway, and I like my shoes/boots to fit me correctly.

life is not a rehearsal

My fiance and I wear the same size shoe a UK 8 and between us we have about 50 pair of varios types of heels, she does not have problems of me wearing HHS at home, Sadly I do not dare wear any HHS here in South Africa in daylight, but at night it is another story. The other evening we went to a restaurant and I was wearing a Peep Toe lace up booty with a 5" stilletto heel under my jeans.

My wife and I have the same size UK 8 more or less, and my wife will often slip on a pair of my shoes when she is just popping out, and has annexed a couple of pairs of my trainers, but in all honesty her shoes are far to boring for me to want to wear them

My wife bought a pair of sandles from one of our local shoe chain stores with a medium platform and crisscross straps that was incorrectly marked as size 8, but turned out to be to large for her. I liked them so much that I offered to replace them with the correct size that she feels comfortable with. Now we have another similar pair we can wear together. Whether you are the same size or not it helps if your partner enjoys the same pleasures with you.

Hi Yes sometimes I wear my wifes's shoes thanks we have the same size. But unfortunately she doesn't wear often high heels or specific shoes and I have some fear to do an error and to be discovered. So now I buy some women shoes myself in shops ! Recently, I offered her a new high heels shoes for the valentin day (in france the lovers day) : I hope she will wear them and I will use them a bit ! And because she doesn't wear lot of high heels, I begin to interest myself to her "flat heels shoes" in order to keep some excitation for her shoes kind regards

Unlike most, my feet are smaller than my wife's, so her shoes literally fall off my feet!

Same with me. Her shoes are 2 to 3 sizes larger than mine.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Unfortunately, no, 4 sizes different. And while she doesn’t typically where high heels, she will wear them for me on special occasions, date night, etc. Over the last few years, in cases where I have purchased a heel for her (OK, maybe really for me to see her wear), or she has purchased a heel (once again, for me, but to surprise me, such as for our recent 10 yr anniversary), in most cases, I have ended up purchasing the same one for me (if they make it in my size…). And when I have purchased a heel for me, I’ve also purchased one in her size for her. It’s great when she wears one of her heels out on a date, etc. I enjoy seeing her walk in the heels, and she knows I am looking. :unsure: I also know what it feels like. She isn’t into me being out and about in heels, so going out together in heels will be a long while if it ever happens. But we have had fun at home many times wearing the same heels.

Nope, wife and I are different sizes. Too bad, cuz there's a closet full of her shoes I'd like to wear. <sigh>

Steve

This. My Mrs has some really nice shoes, that I've actually managed to, uncomfortably, squeeze into, just to see if I could. They're a size too small. Really nice though, and made me feel a lot better than my boots do.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I run between an 11/12 so some of her shoes fit me :) and i do wear them on occasion.

Good for you! it gives you lots of choices. i hope she is o.k with it?

Wife wears a 9, I wear a 10, and there are some shoe styles where I have been able to wear her shoe size without any problem, but I try to avoid the temptation to put her shoes on as I would not want to stretch any of her shoes out. :)

Unfortunately, my wife and I aren't even close in size. She wears a 6 and I wear a 10. I've always envied those guys whose wife/girlfriend are the same size as they are.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I am fortunate enough that my feet are the same size as my wife's. Makes it easy to shop for shoes. I have tried some of her shoes. The only ones I have worn in front of her are her high heel sandals

My wife is a 9 1/2 with a few 10's, I am a 10 so I can get into some of her shoes. Our tastes are a bit different, so I only wear some of her shoes and have some of my own that are my taste (strappy). I approached her about me wearing heels and she did not respond well to it.