Platform shoe question related hammer toes

jim102

Question

Hello. during my young time I often put heels or shoes with two size of less.

I usually wear a size 10. My toes are not like an hammer but the one before the last one is like a bit forward.

My case is not serious but I decided to stop wearing smaller sizes since few months.

Too much stucked inside. Boots are heels of my father`s wife, (not my mother).

I also stopped to walk in my heels at home in order to prevent damage to the toe. They have my size 10 with a heel of 2,6 inches which is seven cm.

It is one of the heels I have on the picture

On internet it is recommanded 6 cm.

Now the thing I want to know is about those shoes:

http://www.lightinthebox.com/skid-soles-2-75-cone-heel-black-pu-lolita-shoes_p223385.html?pos=ultimately_buy_1

The high of the heel is pretty much the same with my heels.

A heard about that the platform adds comfort. It limits the sore of wearing them a long time on flat floor.

Am I right?

I did not find other shoes like the same with a heel between 2 and 2,6 inches. It is impossible.

I pay attention to what I wear now.

I have an onion at the right side of the left foot

post-27583-133522977908_thumb.jpg

2 answers to this question

This is not a really easy one to answer without knowing a lot more background so I went to look at some of the other postings and did find this platform shoe in some of them. Now for one thing one supplier stated the material as PU which is some kind of plastic and not real leather. Another problem is that the top of the heel slants down and that shoe is just not high enough to have a slant on the top of the heel and this I have confirmed by actually getting a pair from a clearance sale now the pair that I picked up were real leather but looked just like those and what I did was to make shims and glued these tapered shims inside the shoe and when placed the inside heel was flat level at the back and stayed flat level on the big toe side about an inch longer than on the small toe side which slanted down more gradually compered to the big toe side with more level and so a steeper slant and that was true all day comfort. Anyway I like to wear my 3.5 inch heel 9 west all day and that does not cause any discomfort of deformity.

What you are telling me is a platform shoe like it does not allow us to walk on a flat heel because it goes down. So the shoe let us think we have a flat heel so it is not the fact. The heel goes down so there is a hole to fill in order to have a flat heel. A difference of elevation causes some discomfort owing favoring a leg strain. This is complicated to equalize the height of the heel so that it is flat. So this is as bad as a pair of simple pumps.