Some of my extreme heels

steph

Hi, few years back I bought some pairs of shoes and sandals with an extreme heel thinking I could eventually manage to walk in them. Well I was wrong... but I like to keep them and maybe one day I could use those shoes for some photoshots or try again to walk. Here are a couple of pictures I took, I hope you don't mind if I share with you. Stef

post-829-133522975053_thumb.jpg

post-829-133522975059_thumb.jpg

yes I do enjoy wearing them when sitting down but still I find the straps to be too tight for my feet and when I try to stand up they hurt pretty badly. Also the metal heels tend to bend dangerously when trying to walk. Probably I'm not ready yet for such heels and should try first with let's say 5,5". I prefer lower heels anyway!

Hi, few years back I bought some pairs of shoes and sandals with an extreme heel thinking I could eventually manage to walk in them.

Well I was wrong... but I like to keep them and maybe one day I could use those shoes for some photoshots or try again to walk.

Here are a couple of pictures I took, I hope you don't mind if I share with you.

Stef

Very sexy high heels, I would love to try walking in them.