Funny fall

I'm 6ft, 200pounds. I live in a small town where "everybody know each other" and gossip is running high. So out of the question to go out in public with heels. My girlfriend knows about my habit but is not supportive. So, I wear them when I'm alone, in the house. On one side of the house, about 20ft away, midway from the front, I have a small workshop where I do woodworking or work on some electronic gadgets. There's a door at the back of the house. To get to the workshop have to walk toward the front of the house for about half the distance then turn around to get to the workshop door. When I'm alone, I usually "work" there with high heels. My other fetish being tight jeans, I wear some too with the boots (I prefer boots -platforms- over shoes in the workshop). Sometimes, I dare. I would put the jeans over the boots and walk with them from the workshop (with the door facing the street) to the house's back door. With one car in the driveway and being 50ft away from the street, it would need someone staring at me to figure out something is wrong. It was last spring. The soil was thawing and it was muddy in some places. The concrete tiles making the walkway from the back door to the workshop gets slanted and there's mud around some of them (there's a depression in the soil right there that keeps the water in…). Anyways, I was working in the shop with my Pleaser 2049 platform boots and had to go back in the house to get something. I carefully open the door of the workshop and peek outside: nobody. I walked to the house and got what I wanted. Been there about 15 minutes. I got out and walked toward the workshop, not being very careful, looking at my boots while walking. Then I heard a voice and I froze. As I got "totally in the open" my next door neighbour was there, getting her groceries from her car, talking to her daughter. She's about 40ft away from me, and if she turns around, she will spot me dead on! I usually wear some kind of jacket to "hide" the tight jeans (that are OBVIOUS with my beer guts), but I hadn't put it on. So she would see me, with a huge muffin top, with jeans too small, standing of high heels! (With those boots, I'm 6'6"!!) Quick thinking, I turned around. I have about 5 steps to make to get out of sight. In my hurry and by trying not to make the heels clicks, my right feet slip on some mud present on the concrete tile. I regain my balance by landing hard on my left foot, but trying at the same time to muffle the high heel sound, I was projected forward. My right foot lands in the mud, twisting my ankle (no hurt, thanks to being boots). I'm then launched sideway to my right, but I lean to the left to counterbalance, then another few steps trying to regain balance with the boots hitting hard on the concrete and finally sinking in the grass. I literally flew off and finally landed on all four, in the grass (thankfully out of the mud zone), letting out a "oomff", out of sight. I quickly crawl behind the workshop to make sure I was out of sight if she came check on me, and waited, repressing myself from laughing at the situation, and what a funny sight I must have been. I don't know if she saw anything, but if she did, all she saw was two legs getting thrown in the air before disappearing out of sight. Just to "play safe" I went back to the house, put a pair of loose fitting jeans over the tight ones, put sneakers on and walk back to the workshop with a bag (guess what was in it), to finish what I was doing. For the rest of the day, I "cloaked" myself when I had to go back to the house. Did I "dare" it again? Oh yes, but I'm a LOT more careful. Pete.

Interesting experience monsterp63. I havn't seen many such incidents on the forum, but maybe I havn't looked enough. I've had a few incidents myself in public especially in my earlier days of heeling when you are suddenly exposed more than you want to or planned to be. In hindsight they increase your self-confidence, but at the time the feeling goes from thrill to panic. The main thing is to stay cool, look the others in the eye and carry on as normal. On my second trip out in heels 2 years ago I was at a supermarket check out when one of the items I have bought had a pricing problem. The cashier rang for help and 2 additional people arrived. They had trouble fingering it out and long line was building up behind me. I felt more exposed than I wanted to be at the time. Of course the problem was fixed and nobody seemed to notice I was in heels. I had a another expereince yesterday when I walked into a shop in my new Carvela black suede platform stiletto boots. It was raining outside and as I entered the shop I slipped on the floor and very nearly fell over. Not quite sure how I kept my balance. About 5 or 6 people suddenly looked over alarmed at the commotion. It was embarassing because it must have been totally obvious that this was a guy wearing heels so high that they were clearly the cause of the incident. I froze for a second, felt like turning and leaving the shop, but then regained my composure & walked in.

Got to laugh with you both as it happens every once in a while, it's that moment that says "you didn't see me did you?" Done it also on a supposedly none slip floor smallish block heel just slipped out sideways at work....OPPS. When a recovery happens as described it's quite amazing as to how it came together? Al

Wearing heels is a sure-fire way to find yourself in a deeper hole when things turn pear-shaped. @monsterp63; I appreciate your concern about being 'out' with a population of gossipers. Hopefully one day you'll find yourself in a position where they either accept you or don't really care what you wear. For my first public outing, I opted to wear 5inch stiletto boots. Bad choice thinking about it now. After taking an age to simply get out of the car, I finally walked the few yards to the first store I wanted to visit and my first footstep inside on the polished marble surface almost sent me crashing to the ground. There was temptation to take my heels off and walk barefoot back to the car but I stuck with it and continued (though a little red in the face by this point!) Chris

"If your a woman wearing heels and you fall it's embarrassing. If your a bloke wearing heels and you fall, you have to kill yourself."-- E. Izzard

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

all those "public mishaps" reminded me of a story I wrote a couple of years ago. It's not focusing on high heels, although there's mension of them.

If it doesn't belong in this forum, please, just tell me.

Karen - Revealed

Karen was slowly getting out of her car, apparently in pain or something similar as she didn't appeared to move freely. To a casual observer, it was simply someone with some back problems. Someone paying attention would notice what seem to be high heels under her long black skirt, reaching the ground.

She stretched herself out of her car, taking a hold of the doorframe to maintain her balance, then closed it shut, putting the car key ring in her purse and walking from the parking lot to the entrance of the department store.

She was walking slowly, her arms slightly balancing on her side. She was wearing a dark blue loose fitting turtle neck shirt. The weather was somewhat chilly and she was perfectly dressed for it.

For the casual observer, it was simply someone not in a hurry to get to the crowded store. To someone paying attention, there was something more, as if walking was difficult, not painful but disturbing. Maybe she had a stone in her shoe.

She got to the sliding door of the store and as she went through them, a mother with an overexcited little boy literally pulling her went by. The kid bumped Karen as he was running through, which made her loose balance. Her reaction was perhaps a little exaggerated as she leaned sideway a lot, finally bumping herself on the doorframe.

That's where, that little loose screw with sharp jagged edges, there on the door frame, ready to break havoc, did its job.

Karen long skirt, made with thin and supple fabric, got held by the screw. As she tried to regain her balance, she didn't notice the slight pull from her hooked skirt. As she leaned forward in her final balancing act, she made the move rather sharp. A tearing sound was heard. Karen turned around to ascertain what had happened, only to tear off more of her skirt, a good lump of it stuck to the doorframe. The snap on her waistband released and in a flash, in the middle of the witnessing amazed crowd, the skirt fell on the ground as she placed her foot on it, putting her off balance on the other side and sending her twisting toward the shopping carts pile. She hit the carts pile with her back and then slid down, her shirt getting caught in the handle of a cart, pulling it upward over her head, forcing her arms up and blinding her.

She landed there, sitting, her back against the shopping cart, arms in the air with her shirt half way up over her head. She had the reflex of pulling her arms out, but ripped the shirt at the same time.

There she was, sitting and totally exposed, her face becoming extremely red as the crowd approached to look at the scene and figure out why all the commotion.

Amidst the numerous "Oooo, Ohhh and Ahhh" a little voice rose up.

"Geesh, DAD! That's Catwoman!"

Karen looked at the little girl and the man and smiled, raising and letting down her arm on her lap in a "you got me, I surrender" gesture.

Yes, she was similarly dressed like Catwoman: a very tight and shiny black latex catsuit , on knee high ballet boots, with a very tight corset compressing her waist.

People laughed and went on with their business. Although her dressing was disturbing, the Catwoman explanation suited many although a costume party at this time of the year was odd, but who knows.

The dad approached Karen and helped her get back on her feet. She twitched and moaned. She had been falling hard on her. Getting off the ground made them slide out with the expected effect.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you."

"Wow!" said the little girl. "I can't believe I'm meeting Catwoman. Dad, can I have a Catwoman doll, please?"

"We'll see if there's any, sweety." He answered, making sure that Karen was okay before leaving with her daughter.

Karen brushed her butt with her hands to remove any sticking dirt and then looked around. People were passing by her with mixed expressions, from disgust to amazement. Now, what do do? Run out and flea the place or continue shopping?

She was already revealed, people thinking she was Catwoman or something. She decided to have the best of it, took a shopping cart, threw her torn clothes in it and went on shopping.

She browsed the alleys, enjoying the free feeling of her tight rubber suit, not afraid that someone would discover her secret or anything. She had been on the store for close to two hours. She had what she wanted and was ready to head for the cash register. Buy clothes to hide it to get out of the store? Heck no, it was just too much fun to wear it out in the open. And especially her ballet boots: no need to walk normally. She had to walk the way needed. People were seeing them.

She headed for the nearest cash register and took her turn in the lineup. A young man in his early 20's came to her.

"Hello miss, I'm Phil, the store manager. Can I talk to you in my office, please?" He politely asked, inviting her to get in front of him.

Karen complied being stared at by most of the people waiting, expecting that she would get a hard time with the store manager for being so un-politically correct in the store. The manager followed her. Karen wondered if it was for being polite or simply to have a good look at her tightly encased butt.

In the office, he invited her to sit down and took his seat.

"Well, miss…"

"Karen, please."

"Karen then. I must admit that it was not the way I was expecting someone to dress to go shopping…"

"It wasn't supposed to show, it's that screw or something on the doorframe…" started panicking Karen.

"Yes, I know all about the incident." He said, raising hand to clam her down. "I saw the surveillance video and the incident is genuine. I must add that the defective screw has been fixed and all the others checked so no other similar incident would happen again."

"Ah… then…"

"The store is ready to take full responsibility for that. In consequences, I invite you to chose within our collection, clothes that would replace the ones that were trashed by the incident. The store offers them to you."

"Wow. That… that's very kind of you." Said Karen with a smile. "You want me to do this now or…"

"Not exactly."

"Yes, I understand. This is quite disturbing." She said pointing at her shiny boobs stretching the tight latex.

"Not exactly… Well, you have figured out by now that many kids took you for Catwoman. It's no secret that Catwoman merchandize is not a hot seller these days, being more toward Superman and Spiderman. But your… appearance in the store burst the sales. I have to admit that I'm currently stuck with a rather large batch of Catwoman dolls and that you spiced up the sales, so much that we're filling the shelves almost non-stop."

"I'm glad I could help. I think." Said Karen, not knowing where he was heading, slowly rubbing her latex covered thighs in a nervous manner.

"Well… I… I'd like you to stay and… promote Catwoman." He said, producing a cheap plastic Catwoman hat similar to the one worn by Halle Berry.

"Say what?" asked Karen, surprised if not shocked.

"I still have about 2 cases of Catwoman dolls. I think that if you keep wandering around, wearing something more believable that you are Catwoman, I might be able to sell those off."

Karen was quick to think. She would be allowed to act normally dressed in rubber, in public with a mask.

"What's in it for me?"

"You won't regret it, I promise, but you have to thrust me as I have to make some phone calls first. Are you in?" he asked with a warm smile.

Karen found him cute and his smile irresistible.

"But what if someone recognizes me after…"

"Believe me. NO ONE is looking at your face… with all due respect, of course."

Karen held her laugh. She imagined very well that people were looking at everything but her face. She picked the mask and went.

She simply walked along the department store, keeping mostly in the toys department. She was witnessing the kids wanting the Catwoman doll, and were asking the real Catwoman to autograph it. Karen complied, signing Catwoman… What else?

Less than two hours later, the shelves were empty and the clerk, always keeping an eye on Karen's slim and shiny black body, was putting Superman dolls back on the shelves.

"All gone?" asked Karen.

"Yep." He said. "The boss will be pleased."

Karen walked back to the manager's office, her heels clicking on the tiled floor of the store, her rubber suit creaking with ever step. She made her butt wiggle more than necessary. She would have loved to have eyes in the back of her head to see the lumps of men following her, drooling.

"Ah, Karen. I was about to call you. The whole stock of Catwoman dolls is gone. I owe it to you, so here it is." He said, handing en envelope. "I hope it's enough. And by the way, your whole shopping cart is on the store. Thank you." He said, shaking her hand.

Karen took her bags of goods and walked out of the office then to her car where she sat letting out a sigh of relief as she remove her weight from her pointing feet.

She opened the envelope. It was a gift certificate for $200 on a fetish shop, and Phil's business card. She flipped it over. There was a phone number along with if you need any help as what to chose, just call me – Phil.

Karen smiled. Yes, he was kind of cute. It might be interesting to learn more about him.

© Pete, November 30, 2006.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Blimey, only just seen this post. That story sounds very much like it comes from karenfetishworld.com I miss that site, there were some very cool stories! IIRC, you stopped posting stories because of the lack of thanks you received. Well, I appreciated your effort but I wasn't very good at saying, "Thanks." When you pulled your site, it was the biggest kick in the backside I needed to say, "Thanks," or to say, "Like," or to give karma or whatever for posts I like all over the interweb. I'd hate for another site I really like to go because I didn't show my appreciation. It's far too late now, but THANKS! for spending the time to write and post so many very enjoyable stories, you are a trooper! :)