A Bit about me

Hi to everyone out there strutting your stuff publicly or privatly:wave:, I have loved heels eversince I can remember not always as high as fetiish high either. Im in the 50+ bracket now "wow I now qualify for a free parker pen!, isnt it a shame that life insurance policies don't give you a freebe pair of heels:silly:. I have designed and evem made some of my own heel in the paste too. I will dig up some pics and upload them for you to drool over. My fave shoes are wedges to walk in and metal heels to admire i absolutly lurv Red or Dead metal heeled ankle boots. In case you hadent guessed by now I am a tranny its a stange situation I don't think of myself as a "perv" but I can't think of anything more boring than mens brouges and any number of nondescript suits from any mens outfitters! :mecry:I have done the complete fem wardrobe buriel thing twice now in my life, but if I have learned anything from my experiences with cross ney Furious dressing it's to apprechiate just how much maintenance it is for women to look great when all dolled up and may it long continue, for all you beautiful creatures out there making this world tingle a bit when you strut I thank you. Murray 57:winkiss: PS how does one veiw the Galleries?

This is nice after reading so many of those other introductory postings and I will not try to insult you with a one line welcome to HHP but rather to express some interest in that thing about making and designing some of your own heels. Now I would love to have you visit my subject titled My turf and there tell us all what it is like in your town and also you can find out what it is like here in Southern California. And as I can see your little question about the galleries just give it time, post some replies and questions. Also I see that you like ankle boots but my favorite is knee-high. Just now I am working on sewing together the lining of my open-toe lug sole spike heel. The idea is to combine the elegance of the high heel philosophy with the industrial strength heavy duty sole. Also I am still building my ballet heels.

Welcome to the HH Place Murray57, That is a great introduction thank you for sharing. I understand your dilemma with burying the wardrobe and trying rid the issue. It does not go away. So do it to the extent we need to and like to, I am with you on that one. Onward with enjoying life to max. Look forward to your shoe design pictures if and when you put them up! Cheers, Mtnsofheels

Hello and welcome. What a great introduction. I'd like to see some of your shoe designs too. I completely get the thing about burying your passion at times. I'm not TV but have tried life without owning heels. But here I am. Heels and all. Look forward to your posts. Have fun and share the passion.

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

Hi to everyone out there strutting your stuff publicly or privatly:wave:, I have loved heels eversince I can remember not always as high as fetiish high either. Im in the 50+ bracket now "wow I now qualify for a free parker pen!, isnt it a shame that life insurance policies don't give you a freebe pair of heels:silly:. I have designed and evem made some of my own heel in the paste too. I will dig up some pics and upload them for you to drool over. My fave shoes are wedges to walk in and metal heels to admire i absolutly lurv Red or Dead metal heeled ankle boots. In case you hadent guessed by now I am a tranny its a stange situation I don't think of myself as a "perv" but I can't think of anything more boring than mens brouges and any number of nondescript suits from any mens outfitters! :mecry:I have done the complete fem wardrobe buriel thing twice now in my life, but if I have learned anything from my experiences with cross ney Furious dressing it's to apprechiate just how much maintenance it is for women to look great when all dolled up and may it long continue, for all you beautiful creatures out there making this world tingle a bit when you strut I thank you.

Murray 57:winkiss:

PS how does one veiw the Galleries?

Hello and welcome Murray57, great introduction, hope to hear more from you soon, things open up more when you have reached 10 posts or more