My Christian Louboutin Collection

booty lover

Have been a bit of a backgroung reader for a while, but recently have started slowly wearing heels around my family & friends, whom of which have said nothing negative about my heel wearing. I wear my heels (shoes & boots) all the time in my flat and my housemate has accepted my heel wearing, which is awsome. :wavey: I brought my first pair of Christian Louboutins in 2011 jan sales and got my second pair in this years january sales. the styles are 'Pigalle 120' and 'Big Dorset 120'. The Pigalle's are super comfy now i've worn them in and are my favourite, but still mastering to walk in them!! they have a 135mm heel as they size 42. They run Large to size The Big Dorset's are a lot easier to walk in as they've a hidden platform, I do love the gold spike stiletto tho!! they have a 145mm heel (measured from the back.) size 42. They run True to size. I can see why ladies love these shoes, they look and feel awsome! Think i'll be getting more pairs!!

post-2183-133522972734_thumb.jpg

post-2183-13352297274_thumb.jpg

post-2183-133522972743_thumb.jpg

post-2183-133522972747_thumb.jpg

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

The Pigalle 120 look awesome in patent! CLs are gorgeous heels, but for some reason, the patent leather color is very rich. Yes, the fit and feel of a CL is like a glove. Soft and fits you in all the right places. I bought my first pair last November 2011. Not sure what the next pair will be.

Have been a bit of a backgroung reader for a while, but recently have started slowly wearing heels around my family & friends, whom of which have said nothing negative about my heel wearing. I wear my heels (shoes & boots) all the time in my flat and my housemate has accepted my heel wearing, which is awsome. :wavey:

I brought my first pair of Christian Louboutins in 2011 jan sales and got my second pair in this years january sales.

the styles are 'Pigalle 120' and 'Big Dorset 120'.

The Pigalle's are super comfy now i've worn them in and are my favourite, but still mastering to walk in them!! they have a 135mm heel as they size 42. They run Large to size

The Big Dorset's are a lot easier to walk in as they've a hidden platform, I do love the gold spike stiletto tho!! they have a 145mm heel (measured from the back.) size 42. They run True to size.

I can see why ladies love these shoes, they look and feel awsome! Think i'll be getting more pairs!!

Wow! I love Pigalles. Simple. Elegant. Beautiful. Thanks for the pics

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

Have been a bit of a backgroung reader for a while, but recently have started slowly wearing heels around my family & friends, whom of which have said nothing negative about my heel wearing. I wear my heels (shoes & boots) all the time in my flat and my housemate has accepted my heel wearing, which is awsome. :wavey:

I brought my first pair of Christian Louboutins in 2011 jan sales and got my second pair in this years january sales.

The Pigalle's are super comfy now i've worn them in and are my favourite, but still mastering to walk in them!! they have a 135mm heel as they size 42. They run Large to size

The Big Dorset's are a lot easier to walk in as they've a hidden platform, I do love the gold spike stiletto tho!! they have a 145mm heel (measured from the back.) size 42. They run True to size.

I can see why ladies love these shoes, they look and feel awsome! Think i'll be getting more pairs!!

Gorgeous and very well photographed, love the heel shot

Always loved the Pigalle as they are very classy with the heel placed far back and about the highest heel available (about all platform heels have effectively not higher heels than 4.5" and these are almost 5", maybe the highest heel is the Casadei stiletto full 5" heel, also with a thin stiletto heel without platform and the heel placed far back) You are still mastering to walk on them? I hear many say that they are quite a challenge to walk in, especially going out on them/shopping/walking in town?

Always loved the Pigalle as they are very classy with the heel placed far back and about the highest heel available (about all platform heels have effectively not higher heels than 4.5" and these are almost 5", maybe the highest heel is the Casadei stiletto full 5" heel, also with a thin stiletto heel without platform and the heel placed far back)

You are still mastering to walk on them? I hear many say that they are quite a challenge to walk in, especially going out on them/shopping/walking in town?

i'm still trying to master the pigalle walk, they are quite hard to walk in but i'm getting there. I'm finding my heel pops out of the back every now and again, maybe should of gone down half a size.

thanks for all the nice comments, every heel wearer should own a pair of cl's!

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

• 4 weeks later...

Have been a bit of a backgroung reader for a while, but recently have started slowly wearing heels around my family & friends, whom of which have said nothing negative about my heel wearing. I wear my heels (shoes & boots) all the time in my flat and my housemate has accepted my heel wearing, which is awsome. :)

Fantastic collection! The Pigalle 120 and her sister the Clichy 120 are my favorite shoes by Louboutin ever! They look great on you! :wavey:

• 3 weeks later...